Trumpeter 1/32nd Spitfire Mk.V

Hi Guys,

I've found the site below and just wondered if it is correct that Trumpeter are releasing a 32nd Spit V, or whether these guys are having a laugh on our (read my) account!!!

http://ipmsphilippines.com/trumpeter-132-spitfire-mk-v/

We really do need a new Mk.V and Mk.I in 32nd, the Hase kit is starting to look very long in the tooth.

Thanks

Lee

:crying2:

Given the way the Tamiya kit is broken down, plus the fact that they molded an antenna mount on top of the rudder, I fully expect we'll see at least a Mk.V from them eventually, if not a Mk.I/II. There is no other reason for them to have put the antenna mount on the rudder. No Mk.VIII or later ever had a wire antenna that would have used it.

J

Tamiya seems to be changing thier ways a bit release wise (speeding them up). The next Spitfire popped up on 1999.co,.jp this morning - the bubble top Mk XVIe

10132083.jpg

Due February.

Now this basically covers the Mk VIII/IX/XVI so perhaps later next year we'll see what the next one may be, it does sound like earlier ones may be coming as Jennings mentions

Tamiya seems to be changing thier ways a bit release wise (speeding them up). The next Spitfire popped up on 1999.co,.jp this morning - the bubble top Mk XVIe

10132083.jpg

Due February.

Now this basically covers the Mk VIII/IX/XVI so perhaps later next year we'll see what the next one may be, it does sound like earlier ones may be coming as Jennings mentions

Interesting, that meant doing a whole mold for the fuselage