Need help: Mitsubishi F-1 decals

Hi, I am currently building a Mitsubishi F-1 in 1/72. When I come to put the decals, I notice that all decals are completely useless. I look at the web, if there are an aftermarket decal sheet for this aircraft, but can´t fin any. So, if you have a semi complete, spare or else for this, I will really appreciate if you can help me. I live in Argentina and can pay shipping and decals cost. Thanks in advance.

Diego

Hi, I am currently building a Mitsubishi F-1 in 1/72. When I come to put the decals, I notice that all decals are completely useless. I look at the web, if there are an aftermarket decal sheet for this aircraft, but can´t fin any. So, if you have a semi complete, spare or else for this, I will really appreciate if you can help me. I live in Argentina and can pay shipping and decals cost. Thanks in advance.

Diego

Sorry to bring bad news but there is nothing out there in 1.72.

I got a kit with no decals in it and basically had to buy another to get another set of decals. The plus point if you get anotgher kit is providing you can source a few spares such as roundels there is enough decals.

Julien

Platz has done several 1/72 aftermarket sheets for the F-1 and T-2, but I'm not sure whether or not they're currently available.

http://www.platz-hobby.com/products/649.html

http://www.platz-hobby.com/products/648.html

http://www.platz-hobby.com/products/658.html

Keep in mind the T-2 trainers were used by most of the same units as the F-1 single-seaters, often with identical markings. If you don't have any luck for the F-1 or T-2, you might look into kit or aftermarket decals for the Mitsubishi F-2, which replaced the F-1 in most units. Most F-2s use a different marking style (lo-viz blue-grays) from the F-1s, but you might find something useful.

Yes,

I saw the platz sheets but have not been able to find them anywhere :(

Julien

you could try hannants in the united kingdom[england],if there is anything out there they should have it,or if not in stock they should be able to get it.....if its available in the first place[www.hannants.co.uk]

you could try hannants in the united kingdom[england],if there is anything out there they should have it,or if not in stock they should be able to get it.....if its available in the first place[www.hannants.co.uk]

Strangley I do know hannants as they are a fairly short drive away. They dont have these sheet, neither do Platz HLJ or any of the bigger stores.

Julien

Strangley I do know hannants as they are a fairly short drive away. They dont have these sheet, neither do Platz HLJ or any of the bigger stores.

Julien

ok,how about either kitkrazy[www.kitkrazy.com] or kingkit[www.kingkit.co.uk].....both are shops in the uk and both specalise in hard to find,second hand and out of production kits...i buy from both of them on a regular basis..they might have a mitsubishi f-1 kit