Mr. Hasegawa asking for suggestions

What is wrong with you guys.....c'mon....what they need to do is a quality A-6!!!! and a Panavia Tornado F3, in 48th!!!....then they can go on to the other minor stuff :thumbsup: , a good Italian AMX would be cool too.

so, if hasegawa listen to us, it will be... a 1/48 jet! (any previously suggested is good!)

i suggested a 1/48 flanker family...

a 1/48 fulcrum family...

and some new sprues to do all of theirs 1/48 phantoms with recessed panels lines!

I'm with you Mingwin,

My suggestion was for 1/48 scale Fulcrums and Flankers. I bet they would fly off the shelfs !

Brad

Really anything 1/48 Russian would be nice, 1/48 USN Jets too - I'm not picky at this point, just something to get excited about. I also mentioned that they had to be mass-production types. I see a lot of love for the Russian Super Flankers, but not many of those are in serial production (yet). Just a really killer 1/48 Su-27 and MiG-29 (9-12 and 9-13) would be nice.

New-tool Russian/Soviet subjects (MiG-23/27, -29, Su-17/22, -24, and -34), along with new or revised-tooling F-102 and F-106; all in 1:72.

Something that doesn't require financing to purchase

... Somehow I doubt Hasegawa alone holds sway over the Yen.

Uhhh...how bout a C-5 in 144th? Have we forgotten? They made a KC-10 in 144th...did they not?

They released a KC-10 in 1:200, which is their standard big subject scale. Chances are if they did a C-5, it, too, would be in 1:200.

I asked for these in 1/32 and 1/48:

F-5A and F-5B Freedom Fighter; option to make F-5B into T-38 with optional parts

CT-114 Tutor

T-6A turboprop JPATS trainer (Raytheon)

ALF