Mr. Hasegawa asking for suggestions

If Mr Hasagawa is looking at the forums recently he knows what to do.

For me it is the first time that hasagawa is asking such thing.

For most supjects are being done in the near future, but if I can make a sugestion, the century series wouldt be nice to see.

1/48 of course.

No F-100, but a 102, 106 or a voodoo are on the wishlist, 1/32 is also nice but the pricetag will be to high

Frank

I simply ask them to upscale their AH-64 to 1/35 with according details...as their model is good.

but I think we have more chance to get it from Trumpeter.

Norbert

Edited by norbert

I personally would like to see the following:

***1:48 Bell OH-58D Kiowa Warrior -- Is at the top of my list with the following:

1:48 Boeing MH-47E Chinook

1:48 Sikorsky MH-60 SeaHawk

1:48 Bell AH-1W Super Cobra

1:48 Bell/Boeing CV-22B Opsrey (USAF)

1:48 Mil Mi-28N Havoc

1:48 Eurocopter EC-665 Tiger ARH/UHT (France/Germany)

1:48 Kamov Ka-50 Hokum

1:48 Eurocopter EC-635

1:48 Eurocopter AS-532 Cougar

1:48 EHI EH-101 Merlin HM1

1:48 Agusta/Westland Lynx (Naval/Army)

Edited by gremlin6
Come on fellas, the jet guys are whoopin' our butts here!

They always will! Rotorheads will always be outnumbered by the fixed-wing brigade. F-16s and BF109s sell in big numbers. Helicopters are a minority seller, it seems. I guess that's why the main manufacturers will keep producing new kits of the well-known Apache and Hind, instead of producing kits of all the other less well-known helicopters that have never made it into plastic immortality. I voted for the AW139 in 1/72 but it simply ain't gonna happen! Maybe the short-run East European guys will deliver where the established big name manufacturers won't.

LD.

• 2 months later...

I asked for a 1/48 Mi-8 or Mi-17. Few aircraft have seen service with so many air forces. I've never understood why manufacturers ignore aircraft that have been used by dozens of countries, all over the world, yet produce kits of planes that were flown by just one or two countries. It doesn't make much sense.