Looks like the next Zoukeimura kit is a 1/32 Skyraider!

Wow... considering the clamor I've seen in the past over a 1/32 Spad, the response here is whelming...

Interesting. People get all atwitter over a kit of an airplane of which there were six built that never really got into combat, but zip for the Spad.

Machs nichts to me either way, but it's interesting... Maybe we're tiring of HYOOOOOGE models at last?

J

Wow... considering the clamor I've seen in the past over a 1/32 Spad, the response here is whelming...

Interesting. People get all atwitter over a kit of an airplane of which there were six built that never really got into combat, but zip for the Spad.

Machs nichts to me either way, but it's interesting... Maybe we're tiring of HYOOOOOGE models at last?

J

I don't know what you're talking about - I'm psyched!! That's beautiful news!!!!!!!!!! :wasntme::crying2: :unsure:

What in that text leads you to believe that they are doing a Spad? Perhaps I am missing something, but all I can decipher from that obfuscated Japanese English blurb is that the owner of the company built a Skyraider kit once when he was young. Like most of the text on the Zoukei-mura Web site, it was literally painful to read it from beginning to end.

Edited by KursadA

J

perhaps if you said a messerschmidt spad... :cheers:

I don't have an opinion as to whether or not their next kit will be a Spad. However, I can say this much, a 32nd Spad done right might be enough to convince me to buy said kit, despite my previous adherence to 48th. That having been said, a purchase such as that (oh the SIZE!) would probably put the wife into paralytic fits of anger! :D

What in that text leads you to believe that they are doing a Spad? Perhaps I am missing something, but all I can decipher from that obfuscated Japanese English blurb is that the owner of the company built a Skyraider kit once when he was young. Like most of the text on the Zoukei-mura Web site, it was literally painful to read it from beginning to end.

I have to agree. All I saw were two pictures and, according to the caption, they are of the old 1/40 Revell kit.

I have to agree. All I saw were two pictures and, according to the caption, they are of the old 1/40 Revell kit.

Concur.

Prior to that update at the Z-M website, there was (and actually still is) a lot of speculation

flying around on the LSP forums. I know the president of Z-M reads that forum. He has

also demonstrated that he likes to play mind games, releasing "clues" in poems. His writings

seem to wander a lot, but I don't know if that's due to the translation from Japanese to

English, of if he's throwing up a smoke screen. That being said, I have seen no hard evidence

that it's going to be a Skyraider, or any other particular aircraft, for that matter.

My personal opinion, I don't buy into speculation on kit releases until they're on "pre-order" status

at my favorite model kit seller.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I just purchased three four kits (two Option C with all the goodies & two kits) and option B (one kit & bomb loading set). I also picked up some PE sets for my TA152...

Looks like I might end up losing my career (marriage) over this....but luckily two of the kits are for buddies and they are paying me cash ahead of time.

I will need to go to rehab now.........

Edited by drhornii
Ok, I just purchased three four kits (two Option C with all the goodies & two kits) and option B (one kit & bomb loading set). I also picked up some PE sets for my TA152...

Looks like I might end up losing my career (marriage) over this....but luckily two of the kits are for buddies and they are paying me cash ahead of time.

I will need to go to rehab now.........

Man! You got to establish your priorities and keep them straight! You are doing the right thing! :salute:

But if things don't work out...I'll be there to help and give some of your "problems" a good home. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...