First, I'd like to say thank you to Ken and Fuji since I think this will be a great group build. Just need to get the current F-84 complete and I plan to jump into this one.

The difficult part of this group build will be choosing what to build...

I have yet to come across a rule for this, so I thought I'd ask. I do have a question on if a model that is started can be entered. If so, how far along can it be? I have a 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18D with the cockpit done and the fuselage together but I was in the putty, scribe, prime, and repeat stage when it got put back in the box. Still a ways to go but it is started. Would this be eligible for this GB or do I need to pull an unstarted kit off the shelf?

Thank you,

Rodney

First, I'd like to say thank you to Ken and Fuji since I think this will be a great group build. Just need to get the current F-84 complete and I plan to jump into this one.

The difficult part of this group build will be choosing what to build...

I have yet to come across a rule for this, so I thought I'd ask. I do have a question on if a model that is started can be entered. If so, how far along can it be? I have a 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18D with the cockpit done and the fuselage together but I was in the putty, scribe, prime, and repeat stage when it got put back in the box. Still a ways to go but it is started. Would this be eligible for this GB or do I need to pull an unstarted kit off the shelf?

Thank you,

Rodney

Rodney, you're welcome.

Regarding your build, personally, I don't want to get too hung up on rules, and will wait for Fuji to jump in with his opinion. Do you have any pics of it?

Rodney, you're welcome.

Regarding your build, personally, I don't want to get too hung up on rules, and will wait for Fuji to jump in with his opinion. Do you have any pics of it?

I do not. I can if necessary.

Thank you

Rodney

I am definately up for joining this GB, especially since I now have 6 Tomcats in my stash of various scale. Although, with a year for the GB timeline I could start pressing forward with my project of building all the airframes used by the Jolly Rogers.

in the meantime you can put my name down with the 1/72 Hasegawa F-14D VF-2 Final Cruise.

Denis

I do not. I can if necessary.

Thank you

Rodney

Rodney - I spoke with Fuji, and came to an agreement that if a kit has the cockpit done and the fuselage together, then we think it is too far long to be eligible for the contest for a random prize. But please feel free to post your build as an inspiration if you would like, and thanks for wanting to participate

Rodney - I spoke with Fuji, and came to an agreement that if a kit has the cockpit done and the fuselage together, then we think it is too far long to be eligible for the contest for a random prize. But please feel free to post your build as an inspiration if you would like, and thanks for wanting to participate

Thanks Ken. I have plenty of kits that qualify for the build and will pull one off the shelf to participate with.

Should be fun.

Rodney

Hi

May be I make an stupid question, but today I reveived a decal from Two Bobs of the Vipers of the NSAWC

If that possible to make it?

Jose Miguel

Tocayo, USN Navy and Marine Adversaries are most certainly welcome. Can't wait to see which one you build.

Oh for to love of Kiwi soverignty, is there enough ROOM in this group build for everyone to build throughout the year? Hope you guys have some mean stitching around the seams of this build lol Think I'll build an F4U-4B or the likes.

Edited by tempestwulf

Hey all. Being fairly new to the ARC, I have a few questions. First is when does the GB start and end. Second, where do I post what i'm gonna build. I may not be able to start till January though as I gotta finish my Osprey (unfortunatly to far along to include here....bummer).

Hey all. Being fairly new to the ARC, I have a few questions. First is when does the GB start and end. Second, where do I post what i'm gonna build. I may not be able to start till January though as I gotta finish my Osprey (unfortunatly to far along to include here....bummer).

welcome!

the group build runs from 14 Nov 2010 to 14 Nov 2011

you can post what you are going to build, and update it as you go along, in the same area everyone else is

Ok i'm in.....

First off a Hasegawa 1/48 A-7E Corsair "VA-147 Argonauts" boxing

Will be pretty much OOB apart from resin seat and aftermarket decals for low viz jet...unit TBC

I'll try and get started this weekend.

Cheers,

Gary

Ok i'm in.....

First off a Hasegawa 1/48 A-7E Corsair "VA-147 Argonauts" boxing

Will be pretty much OOB apart from resin seat and aftermarket decals for low viz jet...unit TBC

I'll try and get started this weekend.

Cheers,

Gary

Can never go wrong with the LUF - Can't wait to see it

I'd like to enter this GB either with a SH-3H Seaking, USS Midway , 'Desert Storm', or a CH-46D Seaknight, HMM-262, Marines.

Deacon

Hmm, Never see enough Sea Kings - Good luck and looking foreard to seeing your build

I am in with a

• MH-60S Knighthawk from NAS Whidbey Island
  • VH-60? Whitehawk
  • C-20G Marines VIP bird

This outta be fun!

Just starting to learn more about the rotary wing stuff so an MH-60S should be interesting - Best of luck with it

Wooooh finally a group build with enough time for me to complete a build within the allocated time <_<

I'm in with ( in order of probability and all in 1/72 scale)

100% VF-14 Tophatters F-14A (Thanks to Dan Jackson)

80% VFA-15 or VFA-87 F/A 18C (If I can make/find decals for the CVN-71 2005-2006 cruise)

50% VF-213 Black Lions loviz F-14D

Thanks to the mods and to the sponsors,

Arnaud

I'm in...

I'm going to build 1/72 HH-60H from HS-2 "Golden Falcon" and SH-60B from HSL-47 "Saberhawks" in their scheme during the 2004 Tsunami relief operation.

Being an Indonesian, I think this would be the right way to celebrate this event and give my tribute to these squadron... :worship:

Cheers,

Mario

With such a great theme and many Navy/Marine subjects in the stash it was difficult to decide where to start. To get myself started, I will be building the EKA-3B Skywarrior in 1/72 from Hasegawa with Aeromaster decals. Been needing a good reason to move it to the top of the build pile.

Rodney