I'll be joining in with a couple of 1/72 builds to start with. A CH-46 and a SOC-3.

I'd also like to offer up a few things as raffle prizes:

1/48 Aires Mk F7 seat

1/48 True Details F4U-1D Fast Frames (for the Tamiya kit)

1/48 Two Bobs "Blue By You" Hornets 48-091

Squadron Air War in Iraq Operation Iraqi Freedom

Squadron SBD Dauntless Walkaround

-Dave

welcome Dave, and thanks for the raffle prizes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have enough Navy stuff in my stash to be busy for the GB length.

Trumpeter 1/32 SBD-5 Dauntless

Hasegawa 1/48 F-4S Phantom II

Hasegawa 1/48 F/A-18F SuperHornet

I can throw in the S-3, E-2C and F-14D if I feel like it :rofl:

Well, time to really get on board now. Decided to start with the E-2C. Not the Kinetic one, but the Italeri which is the Kinetic after all :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the paint is drying on my Hurricanes I am finally going to make a start on my Hasegawa 1/48 F-8E Crusader conversion to F-8K, VMF-321 with the dark blue dorsal spine and vertical stabilizer covered with white stars.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Can I join this GB? I would like to male A-7 from early '90 than probably Viking and Prowler.

Currently I'm few steps from painting SH-3H Seaking...

OK, I see you don't need nobody else

Hi Marcin - sorry for not replying sooner.

You don't need to ask to join - just start a thread with your work! :)

thanks

Ken

Can I enter a USMC Hornet? I'm currently building one. When I started back in April, I wasn't aware of this GB.

EDIT: Just noticed the welcome message did say "Navy, Marines". Should've read it more thoroughly :bandhead2: Current WIP thread HERE. Can I keep the current WIP thread, or should it be moved?

Edited by Mike C

Can I enter a USMC Hornet? I'm currently building one. When I started back in April, I wasn't aware of this GB.

EDIT: Just noticed the welcome message did say "Navy, Marines". Should've read it more thoroughly :bandhead2: Current WIP thread HERE. Can I keep the current WIP thread, or should it be moved?

Mike - welcome! No need to move that thread. If you want, you can simply create a new thread here and link to that one when you update it - but it is up to you

Stupid me ! I just read this thread after 6 months posting in this GB. I am in with my Grumman Goose : Here

I hope it still possible for me to enter the contest... Ken ?

Edited by toniosky
  • 1 month later...

Hey

There seems to be some time left, so I'll join in with a 1/48 Hasegawa TA-4J. I hope people aren't sick of seeing these by now, but it's next on my list. OOB build, painted as an aggressor from VC-8 using AfterBurner decals.

Thanks,

Phil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still have a couple months, and I am off work for a week. #9 ,F-18C in the anniversary gull gray and orange along with #10, A-4E, same "China Lake" markings are now on the table in the basement.

Hornet should be done by the weekend.

After that I might do #11, F-18E, VFA-31 to catch up on some modern Navy.

Edited by phantom
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Geez Phantom,

I might barley be able to get my second entry done in time. I really wish I had your talent for putting out so many models in such a short time AND with the high quality you produce.

Good luck with the A-6E. I'm sure it will look great!

-Denis