Early bird Phantom F-4C

Some pics of the recently completed Tamiya Phantom that some of you may have seen over on the 'In Progress' forum of ARC.

It's finished!

3 months - I couldn't believe it took so long and I never gave up on it to start something else....... :cheers:

Here's the pics - let me know what you think please guys.

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

......and there's more.......

Edited by gaz262

Gaz,

Most EXCELLENT work ..Lovely Phantom..SHE IS PHANTASTIC ...

Love the intricate decals and the color is just AWESOME and the weathering is very

neat and crisply done and SO FLAWLESS..

Sir you did a FABULOUS job on a favorite of MINE.. :cheers: ;) :yahoo:

HOLMES :yahoo:

Here's the rest......

The next project (projekt?) is to finish the big Revell Ju-88A-1 I started all those months ago and never finished :woo:................

Gaz

Absolutely Phantastic!! A great F-4 subject. We hardly ever see a Phantom in the USAF all grey scheme. Thanks for posting!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Wow! - I can't believe I made this kit 3 yeaars ago - I was up in the storage space recently and still cannot believe how much this kit actually weighs!

Some pics of the recently completed Tamiya Phantom that some of you may have seen over on the 'In Progress' forum of ARC.

It's finished!

3 months - I couldn't believe it took so long and I never gave up on it to start something else....... :cheers:/>/>

Here's the pics - let me know what you think please guys.

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

......and there's more.......

??? Anyone know what's happened to the 'In Progress' build article I posted on the Tamiya 'Rhino' ???

Does stuff get archived after so long or something?

Gaz

Here's the rest......

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

The next project (projekt?) is to finish the big Revell Ju-88A-1 I started all those months ago and never finished :cheers:/>................

Gaz

3 months - I couldn't believe it took so long and I never gave up on it to start something else.....

Shoot, it takes me three months just to finish the cockpit. Awesome work. I particularly like the sooty areas around the wings.

RYAN.

• 2 weeks later...