ARC is 11 years old today.

Today is the 11th anniversary of ARC. It was originally started by The 3 Steves......Steve Stohr of North American Hobbies, Steve Filak and myself (Steve Bamford).

The site has been rebuilt article by article from the ground up 6 times by me in the past 11 years and it is currently in the final stages of being rebuilt again to convert it into a database driven site with added features.

The revised site should be launched this winter.

I would like to thank everyone for their friendship during the past 11 years.....it has been one heck of a fun ride.

ARC is what it is because of all of you.....take a bow. :cheers:

You have all created something very special and I do know the new version of ARC will permit you all to be much more interactive with the site.

Steve,

THANK YOU to you ALL for all the hard work and keeping us informed and making this a GREAT site to come to.

Its like Home from Home.

HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY to ARC... :yahoo::yahoo:

May you have many more sweet birthdays like this and BEST WISHES FOR THE FUTURE.. :cheers: ;)

HOLMES

;), Thank you to the Three Steves and especially Steve Bamford for keeping this site going. It's a great place to come and relax after what for me are usually long and often very hectic night shifts. I come home, have my breakfast then look through the site at the latest articles and then wander into the forums to view the latest posts. It truly is an informative and soemtimes very entertaining read. Happy 11th birthday ARC.

:thumbsup:,

Ross.

Edited by ross blackford
You have all created something very special and I do know the new version of ARC will permit you all to be much more interactive with the site.

Forty years from now, when ARC is a ruthless multi-mega corporation with vast industrial, information, and even military businesses scattered throughout the solar system, I'll be happy to say I was on the ground floor, in the forums, almost from the beginning. :thumbsup:

Steve, your continued efforts, and those of your various partners and assistants over the years, have made this site the place to be on these vast inter-webz. All your work is greatly appreciated.

Happy Birthday, Aircraft Resource Center!

Daaaaang! 11 years already? Seems like just yesterday all the good modelers were still putting up with all the flamers on rec.models.scale! Thanks to the 3 Steves for providing this place where the good guys gravitated to and got away from all that crap!

Thanks to the 3 Steve's!! I enjoy this site and the friendship's that have come into being!!! Through the years it as been a headache for the Steves'!! With the nut back a few years back that put the site down by sending a virus through our pictures!! That's why w have to use Photobucket now!! The countless political arguments! (thanks for finally banning them)!!!! Now it is just a plain good ole Model Building Site!!!

Again Congrats for a GREAT 11 YEARS and many more to come!!