6 months have passed and it's time to say goodbye to this GB.

Thanks to all for participation - 8 modellers finished 10 models for this GB, and many others started their projects which will hopefully soon be admired in Display Case / Critique Corner.

Raffle will be held in a couple of days; Diego of Hi Decal will donate 5 decal sheets of your choice while I will donate two photos from my photo archive so every modeller that won something, will get a prize - ain't that nice? :worship: So stay tuned for raffle!

That's great Sebastijane.Now what about the next GB for us who love eastern Military AC.How about sukhoi GB or something similar like VVS gb?

Yeah, but please during the winter this time! I started a project for this GB and didn't finish because of the million other things to do in summertime :pray:

That's great Sebastijane.Now what about the next GB for us who love eastern Military AC.How about sukhoi GB or something similar like VVS gb?

Maybe another MiG Group Build? :cheers:

Edited by LanceR21
So any other ideas for a future GB for us who love eastern military aircraft?

-Danube GB

Build something that flew/flies in a country on the Danube

-Star GB

Build something with a star on it (USA a/c also have stars, so the scope is quite big)

That's all I can think of right now :cheers:

African MiG GB? Awesome camouflages and roundels...

Cheers,

Nenad

Or "Rest of World" MiG and Suchoj ?

I can also suggest "Warpac aircrafts in post-Warpac service ".

I explain : aircrafts which entered in service in Warsaw Pact Air Forces and still used after it dissolution (1st of July, 1991).

Or "Rest of World" MiG and Suchoj ?

I can also suggest "Warpac aircrafts in post-Warpac service ".

I explain : aircrafts which entered in service in Warsaw Pact Air Forces and still used after it dissolution (1st of July, 1991).

WarPac aircraft in NATO service?

Or a 'former-Red Star GB': build something from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tadjikistan, Kazachstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgistan (did I forget any?).

How about desert camoflagues GB?A GB about everything that fought/served/is serving in a country with a desert or with desert camo?There will be a lot of participants I am sure and a lot of subject too.

How aobut we run this in the general disscution forum and see what feedback we'll get?