The 164AS 179AW is currently the only US C-27J Operator. The Aircraft are still in US Army markings. The Aircraft will have USAF Ohio ANG amrkings applied soon, but the basic aircraft color will remain the Army gray color (which is a much lighter than USAF AMC gray), until the aircraft go to depot and get a total repaint to the AMC Gray. Once they have USAF markings I will get some pics posted.

Sorry to interrupt but if you're looking for pics for the C-27J then why is the thread titled C-17J?

At first I though 'Yikes there's a "J" version of the Globemaster III until I checked it and .... oh this is Spartan.'

:) :)

Edited by Jack Bogart
Sorry to interrupt but if you're looking for pics for the C-27J then why is the thread titled C-17J?

At first I though 'Yikes there's a "J" version of the Globemaster III until I checked it and .... oh this is Spartan.'

:wasntme::thumbsup:

I guess that's the only way to improve a C-17.... Make it a cute little prop bird :yahoo: Either way it will still be second to the Herk!

Curt