Deans at it again

Dean has been arrested...I say again Dean has been arrested. He went in front of a judge and will be back in court in the next week. Also the feds will be getting involved and all parties are aware of his recent activities.

Happy Modeling,

Joe

Funny, I was one of, if not the very first one burned by Dean and Sgt Williams not only never contacted me after I contacted her, I have never gotten any sort of refund or satisfaction whatsoever. I hope he gets what is coming to him and this rachel girl also gets hers. Sounds like a very badly hatched scheme to me.

Dean has been arrested...I say again Dean has been arrested. He went in front of a judge and will be back in court in the next week. Also the feds will be getting involved and all parties are aware of his recent activities.

Happy Modeling,

Joe

YES SIR! She called me today and gave me the good news! Nice job Dean screwing people over that pay you with a US postal m.o., hope he gets bent. :cheers:

Name: Dean Allan Lehr

Description: White male, 6’4” tall, 280 pounds

Last known address: 2549 Dearbourn Drive, Charleston

Wanted for: Obtaining goods by false pretenses

igh and Aggravated

Wanted by: Summerville Police Department

Wanted since: Oct. 19, 2010

Investigators allege: The defendant received $1,576 in checks and money orders as payment for items purchased from him online. He failed to return either items or money to victims. Affiant met with the defendant, who provided a written statement outlining his receiving payments from countless victims for model kits he advertised online that he did not have and utilizing the funds for purposes other than their intent.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of these suspects may call the Summerville Police Department at (843) 851-4100. Crime tips can also be sent to Crime Stoppers by phone at 554-1111, by text message at CRIMES or 274637 (start the message with “TIPCSL”) or on the web at www.5541111.com

1022NEmstwntd_lehr_0C_w300.jpg

No, Lisa Donaldson is a good trader, who lives in Dallas, Texas.

She has already had some Hyperscalers libel her impugn her reputation.

I think she unfortunately got caught in the crossfire with Dean/Rachel/Nemo, it does look like it's been sorted out now.

No, Lisa Donaldson is a good trader, who lives in Dallas, Texas.

She has already had some Hyperscalers libel her impugn her reputation.

I also had a successful deal with Lisa from Texas. No problems whatsoever.

Joe

I started this thread when I first noticed someone posting on hyperscale that I was almost sure was Dean F14 or one of his many names he posted under.I posted here because so many people got burned by him I knew folks would find out for sure.I think Lisa started posting the same day with a large collection and people saw that and got her confused with Dean,F14,Nemo,Racheal and whatever other names they posted under.Again I just wanted to warn people.

I bet he doesn't serve any time to speak of, (knowing how the court system is these days). You guys who were ripped off should contact the detective and make sure she requests the judge to order restitution unless you can take the time to go to court yourself. You may get your money back that way. If restitution isn't requested, many judges will not order it since it means more work for their staff who must then over-see the payments.

• 1 year later...

Hey All, Once in a "blue moon," I check out this forum. I know that this is an old post, but I want to make one thing very, very clear. This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Dean's Hobby Stop of Flushing, MI. I have dealt with

Dean's Hobby Stop on many occasions, and they are one of the best, if not the best online hobby shops that I have ever dealt with. Please, please, please do not confuse "Deans at it again" with Dean Sills of Deans Hobby Stop. I'll say it again, Dean's Hobby Stop of Flushing, MI is one of the best places that you can order hobby products from. They are very honest, forthright, etc., when describing their products. They are very courteous and get orders out ASAP. In other words, second to none.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey All, Once in a "blue moon," I check out this forum. I know that this is an old post, but I want to make one thing very, very clear. This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Dean's Hobby Stop of Flushing, MI. I have dealt with

Dean's Hobby Stop on many occasions, and they are one of the best, if not the best online hobby shops that I have ever dealt with. Please, please, please do not confuse "Deans at it again" with Dean Sills of Deans Hobby Stop. I'll say it again, Dean's Hobby Stop of Flushing, MI is one of the best places that you can order hobby products from. They are very honest, forthright, etc., when describing their products. They are very courteous and get orders out ASAP. In other words, second to none.

bump

• 1 month later...

Could you guys do me 1 favor, specify who "Dean's" is. I know a vendor on the show circuit, "Deans Hobby Stop" who I've known for years and I'm sure we're not talking about the same person.

Someone might see this and get confused...if we're talking 2 different guys then you could be damaging a legit hobby shop and show vendors trade.

Thanks

Yessir, Go back and check out post #40 that I posted on March 24, 2012. Dean Sills of "Dean's Hobby Stop" in Flushing, MI IS NOT the Dean that they are talking about in this post. I have dealt with Dean's Hobby Stop of Flushing, MI in the past, and I will deal with Dean Sills in the future. I can honestly tell you that Dean Sills is one of the best people that I have ever dealt with. He is a top notch person and runs a top notch business. It's too bad that situations like this have to occur and hurt good, decent folks like Dean Sills who do things the right way. I was just getting ready to post up for Dean Sills again after reading this post that "Dean's at it again. Thank you for posting up and doing things the proper way. That tells me that you are a person of character and integrity just like Dean Sills. I hope that this answers any questions that you may have. If you have anymore questions about Dean Sills, I will try and help you out in any way that I can.

Respectfully Submitted,

Tim Stockman