Well Provisioned! Some targets..

• 1 month later...

Many thanks, gents! I've only git the figs and some set dressing to go. I'm having good luck so far with camo decals, and am waiting for a back order to come through. Stay tuned!

• 1 month later...

Well, here it is- after years of languishing on the Shelf O' Doom, the Well Diorama is complete at last. Here I sit, a well-earned martini in hand, surveying my efforts- take a look, I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

Well_194.jpg

Well_195.jpg

Well_196.jpg

Well_197.jpg

Well_198.jpg

Well_199.jpg

Well_200.jpg

Well_201.jpg

Well_202.jpg

I'm not much of a diorama guy, mostly because most of the ones I see are fairly simple and, to be honest, a bit boring. Not this one! So many interesting details. The newspaper, grass between the paving stones, bullet holes, bottle, ivy on the brick wall, rubble everywhere, interesting stains and paint chips and the soldier figures are so realistic. I'd love to see this in person- I bet I'd stare at it for at least 30 minutes. Excellent job as always chuk. Keep it coming!

My most genuine thanks to all! It's been a while in coming, but it's great to have this one in the display case at last. :D

Skydivin', I'm building a Romanian MiG 21MF LanceR and the first post will come later today or tomorrow. I'm throwing all the Eduard stuff at it, as well as Icaerodesign's new conversion set. It will be a learning opportunity for me, as I know next to nothing on the subject.

Caffeine, I should apologize to all of France for making a weak guess at those locations. I'm using the signs from Tamiya's German Motorcycle Orderly set, as well as a few others. Perhaps our scavengers deliberately changed the signs to confound the advancing Allied forces? ;)

My fellow Chuck, I am extremely gratified by your kind words! If you're ever in LA, you're welcome to come by and check it in person.

Rocat- I can thank my wife for the inclusion of the cats. I was really digging for a final element to bring more life into the scene, and she delivered quite the brainwave. She's the best cook I've ever known as well- I married the right woman, for sure!

Again, my thanks to all, and I hope you'll read along on my MiG build- it should be fairly entertaining. Cheers!

chuk