This guy has posted on Hyperscale.Armorama,Modellers Swapmeet,and Zone 5.He says that he is having hard times and is selling his uncles collection of kits which have been started but are complete.I contacted him and he sent me a list.I asked about several kits and he sent me pictures of course taken from several feet away.I told him that their value depended on the quality of work but that if parts were missing they really had no value.I made an offer on several of the kits and some were expensive but I did not offer a lot because they had been started.He said okay and I sent a money order because he did not take paypal.I got them this weekend and what a pile of crap.Almost all had missing pieces,broken parts,paint so thick the detail was gone,and poor workmanship.I emailed him saying I wanted a refund and would ship them back.Of course he told me there was nothing he could do because he sent me pictures and I agreed to buy them.Gee whiz,I should have been able to see in that picture taken from 7 feet away that the Trumpeter 1/48 Condor did not have any wings or that the Monogram 1/48 B-24J had the fuselage,wings and clear parts but hardly anything else.Maybe I am just a whiner.I dont know if he has posted on here but I am just passing on what happened to me.

• 1 month later...

Maybe Ernesto can have all the other people I have supposedly cheated also post.I only posted to warn other people.I also was the first to post when this F-14 charachter started selling again which by following the post may have helped get him arrested.If I was the type of person you claim why would I be worried about anybody being ripped off.