December Release from Wolfpak Decals

Gents:

Here are the new sheets from Wolfpak. They’ll be on sale in about a week. Sheet 10-12 is this year’s thank you sheet. Just like last year you can’t buy it but I’ll ship it to those who place an order of 30USD or more of decals not including shipping (void where prohibited by law.)

Now for the subjects:

Sheet 72-039: A Desert Storm C-130E with Rabbit Noseart, A choice of B-26K’s and RB-26K’s in the emerald green and grey scheme or a RB-26K in just coin grey. A F-8 Mig Killer. Vice Marshall Ky’s UH-1B and a choice of a silver over white B-52E from either the 17th or 96th Bomb Wings.

Sheet 72-040: The following aircraft from the Vietnam war: A PAVE FIRE F-4D, South Vietnamese Air Force T-28C, F-104C “PussyCatâ€, A-1H “Lt. America,†Operation Farm Gate B-26B and a Navy CH-46A.

Sheet 10-12: A F-4G in SEA camo from the 35th TFW, a Happy Hooligans MQ-1 Predator, an AV-8A from the cruise of VMA-231 onboard the FDR in 1975-1976 and a 317th MAW C-130E from Pope AFB.

Mark

Once again I’d like to say thanks to all those who patronize Wolfpak.

SHT72-039ColorInstructions.jpg

SHT72-040ColorInstructions.jpg

SHT10-12ColorInstructions.jpg

Edited by Mark S.
SHT10-12ColorInstructions.jpg

Nice sheets, we really need a sheet for the MQ-1s in 48th, I know they are outside of your norms. One sheet could cover a whole bunch, including some Other Government Agencies ones. :whistle: I have some good walk arounds on the March CA guards guys.

mason

Gents:

Thanks for the kind words. All the sheets are in 1/72nd scale. I'd like to do a few 48th scale sheets but only if they would sell.

Mark S.

Strange times, the 1/48 guys say 1/72 doesn't sell and for you it is the opposite. Either way this is a great time for modelers. Thanks for the decal sheets.