How cute is this??

It's actually a breed called the Chinese Crested Hairless. Oddly enough the dog has nothing to do with China and never came from China. Some come with full hair on their head, feet and tip of tail with a hairlewss body and others come with almost no hair and what hair they have is very sporadic. So in theory......you could enter it in a dog show. :jaw-dropping:

Here's another example with a write-up by the owner.....this one is even more majestic. :D

---------------------------------------

Mr. Magoo came to our family when his former owner could no longer keep him. They really didn't

believe they could find him a new family. When we went to see him he was sitting in the back seat of

the car, and the first thing that the former owner said was you sure you want him he is "UGLY". And I

could see through all that and see the beauty he held inside. He has been such a joy to have he will

get on the trampoline with his best friend Scooby and they jump and play and it is so FUNNY. And you

never have to have a heating pad around all you have to get is Goo he is the best heating pad with no

need for electricity. I would like everyone to meet my PAL Mr. Magoo!

ShowLetter_2_9-330x220.jpg

Edited by F-15fan

Much like the Australian Shepherd is an American breed, as is the Staffordshire Terrier (aka pit bull).

BTW, Lulu (my dog in the original post above) is a full blooded Wimbledon Retriever. She's very rare, being the only one of her breed in existence. I know that's what she is though, as she has a genetic drive to retrieve tennis balls. Very rare. Very, very rare.

J

Edited by Jennings

That's so sad about Annie. Cats can be funny that way. I had one from a tiny kitten who just turned feral on me. All he would do is come in the house to eat, but otherwise wanted nothing to do with any of us.

J

DSCF0008a.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

Introducing my very cool cat.......Pookie.

DSCF0025.jpg

And here's my older cat....Carly. She is getting up there in age, but she's still a cool cookie!

The two just barely tolerate each other. They're just too cool for each other.

No, they're not related.

Edited by tomr