How cute is this??

Well.......Snickers the half poodle/half Jack Russell loves to play in the snow but insists on wearing her jacket.

DSC03085-vi.jpg

We had to get her a bigger jacket before the snow came this year. When we open the door to let her out and she sees the snow she will run back to the coat rack and wait for her jacket

I don't have a dog currently, but here's the dog I'd like to own.

dog03.sy_t607.jpg

I'll have to find a pic to post of our dog, but first I have to tell you my 19mo old daughter was sitting in my lap looking at this thread with me and was calling out "Puppy" or "kitty" respectively to the pics...we got to this pic and it got pretty quiet for a few seconds and then she says "Rat?" with a real unsure voice...sorry, she calls em like she sees em, what can I say?

Bill

Our Miniature Dachshund Dulcinea standing gaurd keeping those ill tempered attack squirrels at bay.

dulciguard.jpg

Our son has 2 mini Dachshunds, a long-hair just like Dulcinea and a classic red short-hair. Minnie ths short-hair has two confirmed squirrel kills so far. She's not a distance runner but is extremely quick when a squirrel gets too close!

[Our son has 2 mini Dachshunds, a long-hair just like Dulcinea and a classic red short-hair. Minnie ths short-hair has two confirmed squirrel kills so far. She's not a distance runner but is extremely quick when a squirrel gets too close!

Ducli hasn't gotten a squirrel kill under her belt just yet but she has at least 2 lizards as well as some unidentified small something. She's usually upset about killing whatever it is she killed because then she can't play with them by tossing them around and watching them run around. She's all bark.

Bill

I'll have to find a pic to post of our dog, but first I have to tell you my 19mo old daughter was sitting in my lap looking at this thread with me and was calling out "Puppy" or "kitty" respectively to the pics...we got to this pic and it got pretty quiet for a few seconds and then she says "Rat?" with a real unsure voice...sorry, she calls em like she sees em, what can I say?

Bill

A majestic rat. :lol:

Here's our english bulldog Teppo at the Kauhava Midnight Sun Airshow 2008 complete with a Midnight Hawks t-shirt and his own pair of Mutt Muffs. He didn't like them one bit at first, but when I took them off during the F-18 takeoff, he was more than happy to keep them on. We had an IPMS Finland display stand at the show, and Teppo was the crowd favorite - much more so than our models.

20080620_1534.jpg

Ok here's my girl Missy. She was a rescue from the Humane Society. Sha had been neglicted, abused, and had heartworm. We had to teach her to play all over and that it was ok to do so. Now she picks fights with me and has made a complete 180. She's a character.

CIMG0232.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0579-1.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg