Revell 1/72 Tornado Gr.1 " Nikki "

Like always good info spike! Maybe the F.O.D. look too bright for the glosscoat? But anyway I go to add more dirty!

And about the panel wash?

Gianni

Looks ok but probably will look more muted after it's matt coated.

Edited by spike7451

Spike,

you would have photos of the MLG showing the connection between the main wheel strut and the fuselage ?

I unfortunately have little documentation on file and Ares intruction are are fairly vague...

Thanks!

Gianni

Guys,

Nikki is finally done! :cheers:

With hindsight I should shorten the NLG at least of another mm ( maybe on a next Tornado :P )...

immagine192.jpg[/url][/img]

immagine196y.jpg[/url][/img]

immagine198t.jpg[/url][/img]

immagine188d.jpg[/url][/img]

Now I have still to complete the base of the diorama; spike can help me with some pics about it?

Also I started putting the decals on the Jag so I should be able to finish it before the deadline (the plane certainly do not know the diorama ...)

:cheers: Gianni

F***** awesome work mate!! Simply one of the best Tornado models I've seen in a long long time!!

It's the dogs danglies!

Your jet was at Muharaq from what I gather so here are some zaps you could print off for the base.

normal_Desert20Storm20-20Tornado.jpg

I have some friends on Facebook who were on 20Sqn during Granby,I'll see if I can get some photo's off them.Hope you don't mind if I post one of your pics?.

Merv

• 5 months later...

I stumbled across this thread whilst looking for pictures of Nikki and have to say it is absolutely brilliant.

I am the guy who painted Nikki originally and have always been fascinated with those of you who produce such works of art.

Albeit over 20 years ago, I am proud to have a print of this plane on my wall, even the original newspaper print and even more pleased that you can reproduce it so well.

Rob Finch

• 11 months later...