Hasegawa 1/32 P-47D Kits

I am trying to determine if there are any parts difference between the kits that Hasegawa has released so far, I believe there has been 4 not including the P-47M:

08202 - P-47D "Nose Art"

08187 - P-47D 79th Figher Group

08174 - P-47D-30/40 Europe The Front

ST27 - P-47D Thunderbolt

Are all of these kits a D-30/40 as none of them have the corragated floor correct? I was just wondering as my LHS is selling the ST27 for only $69.99 and the other 3 for almost $100 so I figure it is because of the decal options in the others. I don't care about the kit decals, if all kits have the same parts I will just buy multiple ST27 kits and buy aftermarket decals.

Actually the tail fillet is included in kit ST27. I did notice that the other 3 kits include 4 different props in the kits and ST27 only includes 2. Not sure if there are any more differences. It's been 3 years since Hasegawa popped it's nice big beautiful Bolt, wonder when we can expect a Razorback from them in 1/32nd, I would think they would of done it by now, in about 6 months it will be 4 years, I guess we can pretty much say it ain't going to happen. Don't know why they did a Razorback, Bubbletop and a P-47N in 1/48th did they not?

They did not do a 1/48 P-47N.

They did reboxed the Revell/Monogram "Promodeler" P-47N which I have.Well only the box because of the box art is very good.There is two boxings that I know of.

I was hoping for a 1/32 Razorback also.

Rick