2nd build: 1/48 Italeri Tornado

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks piere...

And Painting mostly done...

Next, decaling, I wanted a ALARM shooting bird, and apparently the Donna Ewin decal I have is not suitable, And Benner generously responded with Amanda Jane decal.... Thank you Benner...and work will continue as soon as Amanda reach me, maybe in a week time...

DSC04172.jpg

Later, gang..

nice paint job with the model and weapons; and nice work picking up on the little details like the black area in front of the windscreen.

I'll take a pic of the instructions for you later so you know where exactly to put the decals.

Benner, yah the instruction will be helpful, thanks again, and one more request, I dryfited the main gear door and wasn't sure what is the best way of assemble it, and italeri instruction was not clear, from you experience, can you show me a photo of your old build on that area, much appreciate it..

• 2 weeks later...
How to biuld a British 1000Ib LGB in 1/48 scale? I am trying to use the GBU10 tail fin and Laser seeker, but how can I find a British 1000Ib iron bomb?

is buying either the flightpath or amraam 1:48 bombs an option? both of them make nice cpu-123 bombs.

These are the LGB's we use now & back then,could you use a couple of small drop tanks cut down & grafted onto the tail & guidance.

@Benner; CPU-123 referes to the guidance unit & not the bomb itself,it's not really a designation we use.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Amanda Jane went AWOL, lost in post, sorry Benner....however I decided to finish it with the decal I have on hand, Helen... so...the final result below, the ALARM is just temporary, I put it on while waiting for Amanda....my thanks to Benner, B, Kuman for sending me parts/Decal for this project....cheers

DSC04302.jpg

DSC04300.jpg

DSC04304.jpg

DSC04303.jpg