1/32 CT-133 Silver star. Out of the box except for Leading Edge decals and some Canadian mods from my work bench. Aerials, fuel dump, and exhaust ports.

DSC_0288.jpg

Only weathering is stone chips in the orange and the black.

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

Here is a photo of how the real plane looked back in August:

DSC_0745.jpg

Edited by phantom

Oh, by the ways, for being to first to successfully complete a Canadian Wings model and post it in the gallery, you win t the secret early bird prize, from Emvar, a Belcher Bits 1/48th scale deckal sheet BD13 Seafire,Firefly,Sea Fury.

Congrats to our first winner! :woo:

nice work here guys.

Charlie, don't worry about phantom. I'm still not convinced that he's a single man. I think we're dealing with a consortium of modelers that Mr. Phantom keeps locked up in a basement somewhere :D

Besides, I haven't started my build yet either.

nice work here guys.

Charlie, don't worry about phantom. I'm still not convinced that he's a single man. I think we're dealing with a consortium of modelers that Mr. Phantom keeps locked up in a basement somewhere :rolleyes:

I do keep 700 people under lock and key. But they are not permitted scalpels, solvents or fun.

Finished the first one, a warm-up project.

This is the Testors 1/48 T-33, done up as a CT-133 from 439 Squadron in Bagotville, Quebec. Leading Edge decals were used; the remainder is strictly OOB.

P1090462.jpg

P1090463.jpg

P1090465.jpg

ALF

Here's my completed model for the group build. It's the Academy T-33 in RCAF AB+3 markings. I built it for my father in law who worked on the aircraft at Cold Lake in 1955. Thanks for all the information and help I got from ARC members. I hope you enjoy it.

Tom

DSC_0241.jpgDSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0243.jpgDSC_0244.jpgDSC_0245.jpgDSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0247.jpgDSC_0248.jpg

• 2 weeks later...