Here is my 1/32 CT-133, CanMilAir decals and kitchen foil finish. Represents the first ejection seat aircraft I ever rode in - 2 June 1973 (age almost 14).

After I took the first few pics, I realized that I forgot to paint the red strips at the front of the wing roots - fixed that later.

P1090688.jpg

P1090694.jpg

P1090696.jpg

P1090698.jpg

This kit was a real challenge to build, and it is also the first time I do a large jet in aluminum foil.

ALF

Folks! The quality of work here is nothing short of amazing! Beautiful represenation of those Canadian birds of ours!

This Timmies is for you!

Neo, you NAILED the look of the engine panel underside, a fine detail addition to a great build.

The CT-133's out there are just SUPERB, each one of them. I'm getting a HUGE itch I need to scratch (and by that I mean the 1/32 CT-133 I want to build some day, subject unknown... just waiting on the shelf). There's a few up already, but each one being different in it's own. Superb!!!

The "Widow Maker" is awesome! Awesome-awesome-awesome! The different finishes of the natural metal is there - not overdone, and not too subtle either, looks very real!

The look into the Canopy of the Sabre AX, if taken outside you would make anyone believe you're straddling the fuselage taking a shot into the canopy. B-E-A-Utiful!

Wow!

Again, I'm so glad I can contribute with something(s) on this GB, but folks, you've certainly set the standard, and she's high!

Cheers!

Mark.

Great work on the Clunks Phantom, I really like the 425 Sqn one.

Agreed!

I didn't realize how big they actually were until I stood underneath the one at the 1 CAD side of 17 Wing, up on the monument. She's a big girl!

All 3 are great, but I espeically like the various metal panel finishes you put on the one from 425.

Natural Metal Finish Sabres from 410 'Cougar' and 422 'Tomahawk' Squadron. 410 Sqn depicted while based at North Luffenham before 1 Wing moved to Marville. 422 Sqn depicted while based at CFB Upland (Ottawa South) shortly after being reactivated in January 1953.

410and422NosetoNose.jpg

410and422SidebySide.jpg

More photos in my 'In Progress" thread below.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure whether I had to post photos of finished model in this topic or in original topic with in-progress photos, so, here are the photos of finished model here too <_<

Day27-27.jpg

Day27-30.jpg

Day27-39.jpg

Day27-40.jpg

Comparison with my favourite "reference object"... :worship:

Day27-46.jpg

Regards,

Srdjan

WOW, that looks great Sean. Never seen that scheme done before. All the builds so far have been quite nice. I havent compiled any stats yet, but I wouldnt be surprised if Phantom and Alf18 have at least 2/3 of the completed builds so far. :worship:

WOW, that looks great Sean. Never seen that scheme done before. All the builds so far have been quite nice. I havent compiled any stats yet, but I wouldnt be surprised if Phantom and Alf18 have at least 2/3 of the completed builds so far. :(

Cause they got elves...

• 4 weeks later...