Here's my 1/72 Dakota - called Pinocchio. This aircraft was used for years to train CF-104 pilots in the use of the air to ground mapping radar, then later they left the 104 nose on it. When I got a chance to fly on it, Pinocchio was being used as a light transport aircraft between Cold Lake and Edmonton. It now sits in front of Wing Headquarters at Cold Lake.

P1100096.jpg

P1100097.jpg

P1100098.jpg

P1100100.jpg

P1100101.jpg

P1100102.jpg

ALF

Love it Ken!!!!!! That plaque on the base is very interesting

Barney

thanks Barney! The plaque was done in Photoshop Elements and used a photo of mine of 758 and the unit badge from their site. The frame is simply a 4x6 acrylic frame with the magnet on back. I secured it with Liquid Nails glue. A pretty easy process!

Excellent Barney :thumbsup: , where did you source the 1/32 full colour markings for the Starfighter? I am going to guess Canmilair?? They look great.

Edited by phantom

Here is the BIG 1/32 Hasegawa CF-104 as it first appeared in 3 Wing RCAF Zweibrucken Germany

Barney

I forgot to add my shiny Chipmunk..1/48 scale Aeroclub modified to Canadian standards

Barney

Barney, both of those came out great!

1/48 Classic Airframes CF-116 Freedom Fighter (CF-5A) with Arrow Graphics decals.

very nice Shawn!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is gasp........My number 11 for this build!. I think I am done now even though I have lots in the stash still.

For my last one its going to be a 1/48 Hasegawa CF-104. Starfighter 12900 the last one built for the Canadian Air force.

I used the CAF scheme as I noticed I did not have a single model ever built in this early 70s paint job.

Add ons are Belcher Bits decals, Belcher Bits Vicon recon pod and a parachute holder which I think might be Verlindin.

DSC_0890.jpg

DSC_0892.jpg

DSC_0893.jpg