Beware big boobies..........

WIP

Taking a rest from the Afghanistan Soldier as need to focus on where I want to take it, so....... I bought 3 Predator figures this month, one being a resin and 2 vinyl. Of the vinyl ones, one has turned up, so thought I would have a play with this 12 inch baby before the crisper resin one appears.....

what can one say..... she's a well stacked girl, Work so far, All done with a hairy stick again :whistle:

Predator1.jpg

Edited by TonyT

Umm, I think you will find that that is a highly inaccurate depiction of a female predator. Also the gear is completely wrong. Why can't the manufacturers give us accurate representations?

I'M KIDDING! I'M KIDDING!

Weird but fun, and it looks good. I just painted me a normal predator a while back.

WIP

Taking a rest from the Afghanistan Soldier as need to focus on where I want to take it, so....... I bought 3 Predator figures this month, one being a resin and 2 vinyl. Of the vinyl ones, one has turned up, so thought I would have a play with this 12 inch baby before the crisper resin one appears.....

what can one say..... she's a well stacked girl, Work so far, All done with a hairy stick again :D

Predator1.jpg

Well I quess we all have are own assets

I M

• 2 weeks later...

Geek Mode on...

In the first Aliens Versus Predator comic their was a human female admistrator called Machiko. By the end of the Shenanigans she was marked by one of the Predators with his clan symbol or something. When his Clan returned they accepted her as she would only have got the symbol through bravery. Its possible that the figure is her as she has become popular as a character. Never saw the figure before so I am not sure.

Here is a pic of her in one of her getup.

http://www.predatorstuff.com/blogimages/bl...dcc_machiko.jpg

I thought they were kinda reptillian myself as well.

Cool build!

Geek Mode on...

In the first Aliens Versus Predator comic their was a human female admistrator called Machiko. By the end of the Shenanigans she was marked by one of the Predators with his clan symbol or something. When his Clan returned they accepted her as she would only have got the symbol through bravery. Its possible that the figure is her as she has become popular as a character. Never saw the figure before so I am not sure.

Here is a pic of her in one of her getup.

http://www.predatorstuff.com/blogimages/bl...dcc_machiko.jpg

I actually have it in Novel form..... it´s called "Prey" by Steve Perry and Stephani Perry :) There´s actually sequels to it as well; "War" and "Hunters Planet"

Cheers!