Tamiya 1/35 T34/76

So here is the first armor kit that I have ever done that I just finished up. Even though I used the Tamiya recommend colors recommend, I felt as though I should of lightened the color a little. Nonetheless, It was still a learning experience and fun to do something that was not a plain150894_484614038488_778013488_5596501_7477731_n.jpg

Wow!

You've done a smashing job with your T34 shinai :worship:

That thing looks like it's made of real cast iron. Did you do anything special to get that realistic "heavy" look to it?

Great job :salute:

:cheers:

Instead of making a filler and brushing it on I decided to airbrush in on. I put a black cot on first then a day later I put on a coat on of dark earth brown. I was not sure how it would turned out so I just used the cheap $.69 bottle stuff but I think it gives it a nice effect. This also really darkened the tank probably more so then I would of liked. The rest I just used pigments and ry brushing.

One think I did screw up on was the track. I actually melted it a little and you can see it in the picture. Though, I think it came out okay for my first armor and like my 5th build . . . but, like everything things get better with experience an time.