decals for a 1/48 Me-110G-2

I've been looking for some aftermarket decals for a Revell/Germany 1/48 Me-110G-2. I have been searching all day and I forgot to come to the place for all my answer's. Well I hope yall can help lead me in the right direction...thanks again

There aren't that many decals out there for a G-2. This is the only currently available set I could find: http://www.greatmodels.com/~smartcart/cgi/...tem_num=PDH1345

I know Monogram released a set for G-2/4 but I no longer have it. Superscale and Aeromaster might have decals for a G-2 as well.

man thats it I like it... I think thats what I'm going for thanks for your help. Ya'll

I LOVE THEM AND THATS SOMETHING THAT I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN BUT......THE $26 DOLLAR PRICE TAG ALMOST MADE ME PUKE

Ok, but you have the booklet with drawings for that too.

There aren't that many decals out there for a G-2. This is the only currently available set I could find: http://www.greatmodels.com/~smartcart/cgi/...tem_num=PDH1345

I know Monogram released a set for G-2/4 but I no longer have it. Superscale and Aeromaster might have decals for a G-2 as well.

There were two Bf 110 G sheets by Cutting Edge too (48045 and 46), first for G-4s only and the second one included one or two G-2 options- including the one also depicted in Peddinghaus sheet.

Please remember that Q1+VB is a Bf 110 F with a Bf 110 G rear canopy fitted.

Edited by caughtinthemiddle