1/32 CT-133. Now, for a couple 1/48s!

Thanks guys, Bill at Canmilair is going to be helping with the decals on the navy build. Hopefully plan to pick up a couple more Silver stars at Heritagecon next weekend.All ready have the decals needed for two more.

Sweet!

Great work on all of them Shawn. I have to say that I prefer the T-33 over the Sabre in the Golden Hawks livery. And for me, that's bordering on heresy.

:thumbsup:

Mike

I like the looks of the Golden Hawks T-bird as well.

I heard a rumour that JAM is planning to eventually repaint the real jet (RCAF 21500, CAF 133500, now C-FUPO) in this paint scheme.

That'll be something to see flying in formation with Hawk One! :bandhead2:

:bandhead2:

If they want to give me a flight I'd be more then willing to hand over my model!

sell out......

Show some Booobies and you get model......... :)

I admit I'd sell out!!! for boobies..... but I have no morals.

Thanks to Bill at Canmilair the last CT-133 is now finished.

21488 Royal Canadian navy. 1/48 Academy, Verlindin details , Belcher Bits and Canmilair decals.

DSC_0480-1.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

Hey Phantom...What do you mean last 1/48 T-33...I note on two sites today (Hyperscale and Modelling Madness) reviews that True Details has issued some 1/48 P80 underwing-tip drop tanks and I believe they are the same as on our first batch of T33's (from US not built here)..Come on you can do it...... :cheers:

Cheers

Bruce

Hey Phantom...What do you mean last 1/48 T-33...I note on two sites today (Hyperscale and Modelling Madness) reviews that True Details has issued some 1/48 P80 underwing-tip drop tanks and I believe they are the same as on our first batch of T33's (from US not built here)..Come on you can do it...... :cheers:

Cheers

Bruce

Where is that forehead in palm while shaking head smiley????? You do know his elves read this eh.

Emil

My elves wouldn't come near this site if I paid them, monkey girl calls it a "nerd" site, and the other elf is 6 feet tall. The boss won't have ANYTHING to do with it. :thumbsup:

My elves wouldn't come near this site if I paid them, monkey girl calls it a "nerd" site, and the other elf is 6 feet tall. The boss won't have ANYTHING to do with it. :P

Yeah but the boss lets me come over and play....... :jaw-dropping: Tina is real nice and hasn't kicked my butt to the curb. YET.

Edited by Emvar