World of Warcraft Cataclysm

Anyone else play here?

Used to!

It was fun, but it sucked up way too much of my time. Wife made me quit...

Leveled up a Horde Orc Warrior to about 38, then an Alliance Human Paladin to level 80. As soon as I got to 80, I quit playing, and my son geared the pally up to tank or heal, dual spec.

Fascinating, but I feel almost like an alcoholic - one hour played becomes 20...

What races/classes you playing?

ALF

People still play that? I thought they outlawed it for being as addictive as crack.

j/k

Not me, I refuse to buy a game, THEN PAY TO PLAY IT. Buy it, play for free, or get it for free, pay to play it, not both. That is extortion. That would be like buying a car and having to pay to drive it.... hang on, that is extortion too!

BAH!

I player for years, and it was a serious drain on my life, and model building time.... I pretty much quit in exchange for modeling, however I still keep my account active and updated....

I have a level 80 NE Hunter. I used to be the max DPS in raids all the time! I used to raid 3 to 4 times a week for a little over a year! What a life sucking time of my life. I gained almost 30 pounds sitting on my *** playing WOW.

I plan on playing again soon! I'm a hair away from 25K HKs in the battle grounds...lol

All my uber gear kinds sucks now though...

Curt

got my son up at 1:30 central so he'd be ready for 2am (12 am Pac)

he got his tank from 80 to "first ding on server at 83" with a 5 man they had set up 2 weeks ago, the other 4 went from 82 to 83 while we were in town this morning

got home from town, he's back in there on his pc,,,,no idea how he's doing, he wants to hit 85 sometime today,,,,,then go and do the "regular" guild stuff after that

meh,,,I'm a command and conquer guy myself, that's more like my old wargaming days

Rex (Gandalf's father for the last 15 years