Ill go first

Here's a few pics of mine from the 2006 Nova Scotia International Airshow.

Snowbirds CT114s

DSC01616.jpg

CP-140 Aurora (P-3C Orion)

DSC01558.jpg

DSC01489.jpg

CF-188A from 425 Sqn.

DSC01510.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

DFO King-Air (I really wish someone would release a 1/48 injection molded kit of the King-Air)

DSC01504.jpg

CH-146 Griffon

DSC01505.jpg

Canadair 604 Challenger

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

CH-124A Sea King

DSC01501.jpg

Nice stuff, Charlie.

I have a half finished resin kit of the DFO King Air in 72nd. I should dig it out and finish it someday. Unfortunately resin kits and concrete floors aren't the best of friends. Oops. :bandhead2:

I've always wondered why there hasn't been more decal coverage of the CH-124, it's seems that every ships detachment has it's own artwork on the intake screen, and some if it is really cool. I guess it's a matter of getting the proper references.

Cheers,

Sean

I have all sorts of inspirational pics. Here goes.

This is a 1/32 Academy build for a friend who used to fly them. He ejected from this aircraft; the real ejection handle is on the plaque here.

filingsep07619.jpg

filingsep07624.jpg

Here's a 1/32 Academy build for Billy, the airshow pilot that summer.

IMGP8961.jpg

My first hero shot (summer 1978)

DMcwilliams1.jpg

A few pictures of pictures. I took these two from the back of a Dual, taking off from Ellsworth, on the way to Red Flag from Bagotville. CO of 433 is flying the aircraft in the pic.

P1010112.jpg

P1010110.jpg

ALF

In transit from Greenwood NS to Bagotville. I was in a Single; I set the autopilot on altitude hold and took pics while telling the wingman how to move around to make some shots.

P1010108.jpg

P1010109.jpg

This dirty aircraft was a 409 jet over West Germany in 1989.

P1010107.jpg

P1010106.jpg

On the ground in Germany

P1010105.jpg

P1010104.jpg

This was taken while refuelling from Bagotville to Edmonton in spring of 1989 - note how clean the aircraft looks (it only had about 150 flying hours on it when I took this).

P1010101.jpg

That same trip, showing the tanker as well. I used this for reference for weathering the underside.

P1010100.jpg

ALF

A kitten gets kicked in the nutz everytime a Dual Hornet flys with an empty back seat.

Just say'n.....

LOL!

Tilt, believe it or not when I was reviewing my post, I almost edited it to point out to you that indeed the Dual had gone flying with an empty back seat... I knew you'd pick up on that!

ALF

Nice pics, I like the Canadian Flags. Now that is a hockey game I would like to see.

Here is the Lancaster I just finished this morning for my wifes boss whos father was a tailgunner in this particular Lanc.

I have finished this build this morning, a whole 5 days ahead of time.

009.jpg

008.jpg

dec-7-10004.jpg

dec-7-10002.jpg

Home Made Call Letter Decals

dec-7-10007.jpg

dec-7-10005.jpg

dec-7-10009.jpg

dec-7-10011.jpg

dec-7-10013.jpg

dec-7-10015.jpg

Great pics everyone!

Those Arrows look amazing Pete!

Here are a couple of pics I took at this years Abbotsford Airshow

Does anyone know if there are 1/48 scale kits of the Harvad 2?

DSC_3805sm.jpg

CAFHeritage1sm.jpg

DSC_4404sm.jpg

LancasterBakersm.jpg

DSC_4622sm.jpg

DSC_4711sm.jpg

And here is the only Canadian model I have built so far. Quiddy, those models look great! After I finish my Hornet I'm hoping to build a Sabre and a Hawk as well.

7.jpg

069.jpg

Some old favourite pics! Thanks for posting. Reminds me of the old joke where the guy from Toronto is loudly proclaiming to his boss that he just spent a weekend in Sault Ste Marie, and that the only people living in that god-foresaken place were whores and hockey players... that's when his boss said quietly "my mother comes from Sault Ste Marie." The worker didn't miss a beat though - he quickly asked "what position did she play?"

ALF