See 'ya on the other side...

of the International Date Line that is. :thumbsup:

This is my last day in San Diego before I head over to start my new job in Yokosuka, Japan next week. Leaving behind a lot of great friends and some good memories at the job here but looking forward to some new scenery and challenges in Yokosuka....and the hobby shops in Tokyo of course! :D

I'll check in next week, see 'ya!

Edited by The Mikester

Mike

It's a bummer seeing you go. :rofl: Guess I should have finished the LCS-2 for you to critique...

All will be forgiven if you let us TVMC guys know when you are back in the neighborhood. Especially if you give us enough time to get shopping lists ready for you. :cheers:

mason

of the International Date Line that is. :rofl:

This is my last day in San Diego before I head over to start my new job in Yokosuka, Japan next week. Leaving behind a lot of great friends and some good memories at the job here but looking forward to some new scenery and challenges in Yokosuka....and the hobby shops in Tokyo of course! :lol:

I'll check in next week, see 'ya!

The Mikester....

Well ,have th BEST of times over there...and I am sure that the new job will bring many opportunities for new & exciting things.

and think of it this way, you get to enjoy THE SAME DAY TWICE and

you know when you say "Wish { IF} I could live that day again I would do it differently", WELL now you can :cheers::rofl:

Safe journey :rofl:

HOLMES

I'm sure you have been busy and such. Sure would've been nice to have at the house one more time. I'm saving that can of Boddingtons Pub Ale you left here for a special occasion to crack open. Enjoyed all the model talk and brain cell stomping we did. Call me when you come back for a visit or training and we'll hang in my Man Cave, drink beer, tell lies and grill some dead cow. Safe travels my friend.

Edited by Huey Gunner
I'm sure you have been busy and such. Sure would've been nice to have at the house one more time. I'm saving that can of Boddingtons Pub Ale you left here for a special occasion to crack open. Enjoyed all the model talk and brain cell stomping we did. Call me when you come back for a visit or training and we'll hang in my Man Cave, drink beer, tell lies and grill some dead cow. Safe travels my friend.

Paul, your garage has not seen the last of me...I promise. Talking USC football, plastic and politics, great stuff!