Wolfpak December Release Update

Gents:

Been able to track down thanks to Fantasy Print Shop and the Royal Mail the where abouts of the decals. Seems that they're in the US but held up do to Security Screening of all Packages. I'll keep you informed. Couldn't get any info from the USPS.

Mark S.

Edited by Mark S.

New shhets look good. Just throwing in my "wish list". Some Beale AFB SR-71, and U-2's with the red 'BB' tailcodes and also some of the B-1B's from Mountain Home AFB with the 'MO tailcodes, as well as the GA ANG Bones. Thanks for producing such a wide variety for us!

David

Mark, good to see another round of releases, and I'm glad they got through the gauntlet of security safe and sound.

I have a question on 72-038, specifically the Fort Knox Apache. Can you tell me the tail number on that? One of my friends may have delivered it to Fort Knox.

He flew through Clemson, so he stopped by and visited us and took these pictures at the local airport.

Oconee1.jpg

Oconee2.jpg

I recall him delivering an Apache to a unit in Kentucky (from either Rucker or Hunter, I forgot), but I forgot if the time he stopped by was the delivery flight, or if it was later. But the shark mouth looked similar, so I was just wondering.