That's it! I've had it with you guys.

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be my first subject for the group build?

• Pair of 1/72nd Expitidors - RCAF & RCN
    • 1/72nd CF-104
    • 1/72nd CT-133
    • 1/72nd Newfoundland CL-215
    • 1/72nd Canadian Coast Guard DHC-6 Twin Otter
    • It's cute you think you're actually going to finish a model!

After reading through all the group build threads for the last few days I've shelved my plan to finish the current model on the bench and put it aside for a while* and start in on something Canadian. With any luck I'll finally have some hobby time this weekend and should be able to make a good start. Only thing is that I have too many choices. I've narrowed it down to what is holding my interest as of this morning, so help me decide what to build! Poll closes sometime later today, just before I head to the basement to drop my X-acto knife on my foot.

* Unprecedented, I know.

Vote early, vote often. Void where prohibited, taxes may be extra. May not be combined with any other offer. Poll has no cash value and may not be exchanged for credit without a valid receipt. May contain nuts. If symptoms persist for more than four hours, see your doctor. For recreational use only, please have exact change. Poll results are non-binding and not subject to legal action should I decide to do whatever I want. Maybe. Or not.

Cheers,

Sean

Edited by Sean Bratton