Is there such a thing as :

Maybe not at first sight, but have definitely experienced rapid infatuation that led to something profound. Seems also to be correlated with age - the younger you are when it happens, the harder it hits.

ALF

Hey, with airplanes, I think that sight AND sound can count.

I remember the first time I saw a Mustang flying. My grandfather, a B-26 Marauder pilot, lived in Ocala FL. There was a fly-in community that had a "airshow" of sorts. Well, we didn't belong there, but he drove me up to the gate when some of the planes were flying. I remember seeing a Seawind for the first time. But I really vividly remember that there were two P-51's flying. I remember the slow rolls they did. I remember the sight, but I truly remember the sound. I remember the sound more than anything.

But, it was a combination of the sight AND the sound of that airplane that will forever be burned into my memory. Plus, my grandfather has been gone for a couple years now, so that memory is that much sweeter. I wish I would have spoken to him more about his experiences when I had the chance.

Brandon

Love at first site?

My opinion, Definitely.

Any stories supporting or denying the existence are welcomed!

Love at first sight..

....YES when I saw the Indian Air Force Cheetah for the first time in India In Kashmir ..Heart went flip! and then there have been many more Airplanes and Jets that

make ME do that...the sound and smell and the sight is a PERFECT combination.....

and of course falling in LOVE. :) :salute:

Soppy HOLMES