Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides trailer

Murph

I simpy HAVE NOT gotten round to seeing any of the previous ones and YET this ONE looks SO very appealing..

You should. The first one especially is very good. The audience clapped when it was over, and you don't see that very often.

You should. The first one especially is very good. The audience clapped when it was over, and you don't see that very often.

I thought the first one was definitely the best, but it was helped by my going in with such low expectations; I took the kids to see it and was expecting to sit through two hours of boredom such as I hadn't experienced since the Power Rangers Movie.

Regards,

Murph

What I love about the first three movies is, there are many references to the Disneyland Ride throughout, especially in the first ... Some go over the head of people if they hadn't been on the ride(s) many times ...

Yeah, Holmes, you'll get a kick out of them ... :worship:

Gregg

NOW, if they would dress little penelope in a nice pirate out fit and show some buttikus!!! O, heck yeah!!!

-Jim

Keeping in mind it is a Disney movie ...

You know, they did put out a casting call for women with large, firm NATURAL breasts for this movie ... :worship:

Gregg

What I love about the first three movies is, there are many references to the Disneyland Ride throughout, especially in the first ... Some go over the head of people if they hadn't been on the ride(s) many times ...

Yeah, Holmes, you'll get a kick out of them ... :)

Gregg

My favorite ride at Disney! :)

Mike

So?

Regards,

Murph

So, it makes a big difference. Any time they shove some no-talent pretty face in a movie, it ruins the entire movie. It's not just about seeing somebody pretty. You go to see the story, the interaction, the acting. If you're stuck in a movie with atrocious acting for 2 hours it's more akin to torture and you want your money back.

"So" it makes a big difference.

You can see Penelope Cruz topless in some movie with an italian soldier played by Nicholas Cage thats set in WWII in Greece. Was a crappy movie otherwise. Its interesting how they can swap around Spanish Actress for Greece, or Al Pacino whos Italian to play a Cuban in Scar Face. I guess it has to do with the majority of our ancestors being latin descent.

Oh anyways, the movie might of sucked due to the heavily accented English, since none of them could speak greek or Italian. I like subtitles over crappy foreign accented english.

Edited by Superjew