That's one really great looking Sufa you've got there! Nice job! :thumbsup: Only recommend to move the AMRAAMs to the wing tips and change the AIM-9Xs with Python 4s. Israelis don't use the AIM-9X missile.

Very impressive build. It looks very refined with all the details and fantastic painting you have done. The only thing that detracts from this otherwise gorgeous build is the nose cone issue (not your fault at all). I wish Kinetic fixed that. The other minor thing was the 'lift here' signs on the fuel tanks, I thought they ran from one side to the other ( perhaps IAF does it the other way?).

All in all, an excellent build and photography.

Nice paint job! Panel lines are a little dark/stark...but you did a good job. The dark color looks good for the ailerons and rudder, but the panel lines could use a softer color like gray or light brown.

Aaron

Edited by jester292
Thanks for the compliments guys.

LimyC the colours I used are Hobby Color mainly, these being:

H310 Brown (FS30219)

H313 Yellow (FS 33531)

H308 Gray (FS 36375) for the undersides.

H305 Gray (FS36118) for the radome and other sensors.

The green is actually xtracrlix Sky 1007 (BS210).

With regards to the pit colour I scoured the net and found pics of both black and grey. So I suppose it's all down to the specific airframe and dates.

Well finished it last night before I went to work and managed to get some bad photo's of it which I need to retake. Here's a few that I managed to salvage though. Hope you like them.

Jman you happy now lol.

Sufa069.jpg

Sufa072.jpg

Sufa073.jpg

Sufa074.jpg

Sufa070.jpg

Sufa071.jpg

Nige.

WOW! that looks great!

Edited by maly149
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...