Nebr ANG RF-4C Decals

Looking forward to them. Too bad you couldn't squeeze some Greek AF RF-4E's onto the sheet, as well. :deadhorse1:

Larry

Following your suggestion the Greek RF-4Es and THK RF-4ETMs will be included on a separate sheet...

Greetings

Diego

Following your suggestion the Greek RF-4Es and THK RF-4ETMs will be included on a separate sheet...

Greetings

Diego

Woo hoo! Now down to 49.8 sheets purchased per Nebraska modeler! Could ya throw some WWII Luftwaffe stuff on there too? That would help......

Rick L.

• 4 weeks later...

As a current member of the Nebraska ANG who is also building a 1/32 RF-4C I would be very interested in any additional sheets of our current and former birds. I have done 2 models of the KC-135 in NEANG colors and a 1/72 F-4 in the SEA scheme, but I was a crew chief on the RF's when they were in the Hill 2 scheme so that is what my current project is. I would of course love a 1/32 scale set, but could copy and enlarge a 1/72 sheet if that's all that comes available.

I am super excited! I have an RF-4C all cued up. I will be buying a couple of sheets for sure! I used to sit in the back yard as a kid and watch them zoom over my house. The NEANG RF-4Cs are what got me started in all of this. They captured my imagination and now I want a couple in the display case! I will be building an SEA camo RF-4C for Nationals, and, if they come out in time I might have another one to build too :tease:

• 6 months later...

So did this sheet ever come about? I checked Hi-Decals line over on Linden Hill and it wasn't listed. A google search didn't help either. I guess the promise of a sexy NE ANG Hill grey RF-4 was not to be. Shame, I have the kit all lined up and ready to go, just needed the markings.

Don

So did this sheet ever come about? I checked Hi-Decals line over on Linden Hill and it wasn't listed. A google search didn't help either. I guess the promise of a sexy NE ANG Hill grey RF-4 was not to be. Shame, I have the kit all lined up and ready to go, just needed the markings.

Don

Hi Don,

Indeed, the RF-4C sheet is still waiting for release, but it will definitively include the Nebr ANG "boss bird" in Hill Grey with the sexy nose art and big tail markings.

The sheet will include several ANG as well as Turkish AF recce Phantoms.

We hope to have it released during the autumn months.

Greetings

Diego

Edited by Diego

Hi Don,

Indeed, the RF-4C sheet is still waiting for release, but it will definitively include the Nebr ANG "boss bird" in Hill Grey with the sexy nose art and big tail markings.

The sheet will include several ANG as well as Turkish AF recce Phantoms.

We hope to have it released during the autumn months.

Greetings

Diego

Is this sheet comming out in 1/72 scale as well?

My wife was looking at the Nebraska RF-4C in the Strategic Air and Space Museum this evening and said, "You need to build one of these."

Uh, YEAH! Most definitely!

Rick L.

You were there too, eh......

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

So any news on the 1/48 Nebraska ANG RF-4C decals? Searching the web showed no joy.

Don

The sheet has been delayed due a bit "overloaded" releases' programm, but we hope to have it ready early next year, in time for the upcoming ANG & Reserves GB here on ARC. The sheet will include markings for the Hill Grey II camouflaged CO bird "Photo-Genic", with sexy nose art and colorful tail markings.

Sorry for these delays, but you can be sure this recce Phantom will be done, as it is a really great looking plane :rolleyes:

Greetings

Diego / HDL

Edited by Diego
  • 9 years later...

So dusting off a thread from the WAY BACK files, has anyone heard anything further on the Hi-Decal RF-4C sheet that was supposed to include markings for a NE Guard RF-4C in Hill Gray?   I know Speed Hunter Graphics did an excellent example of a Hill Gray bird on his Phlashy Photo Phantom sheet but was wondering if the Hi-Decal sheet was ever completed.   In fact, were the markings that Diego was going to do up what Jake did?   

And since I'm bringing up NE Guard RF-4C's, I would love to see markings done up for a Nebraska bird in the Euro 1 paint.   Similar to what 903 is wearing at the SAC museum in Ashland.

Don

4 hours ago, Drifterdon said:

So dusting off a thread from the WAY BACK files, has anyone heard anything further on the Hi-Decal RF-4C sheet that was supposed to include markings for a NE Guard RF-4C in Hill Gray?   I know Speed Hunter Graphics did an excellent example of a Hill Gray bird on his Phlashy Photo Phantom sheet but was wondering if the Hi-Decal sheet was ever completed.   In fact, were the markings that Diego was going to do up what Jake did?   

And since I'm bringing up NE Guard RF-4C's, I would love to see markings done up for a Nebraska bird in the Euro 1 paint.   Similar to what 903 is wearing at the SAC museum in Ashland.

Don

you might see more RF stuff pop up in the near future, Zoukie Mura might be releasing one in the future

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=2031166&share_tid=528921&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tapatalk.com%2Fgroups%2Fhyperscale%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D528921&share_type=t&link_source=app