My small AIR Base 1/48 ...

Hi,

It's nessessary to read with a dictionary ! :rolleyes:

Thank's for your very good compliement

Cheers

Phil

Phil, when is your diorama coming to the United States or will my wife and I have to come to France?

Tonal :coolio:

Edited by tonal
  • 3 weeks later...

Remarquable et superbe. Quelle patience et presévérance.Quelle constante qualité dans les maquettes.

Moi ,je pourrais pas :-)

Toutes mes félicitations Philippe!

Bob de Chastre Belgique

Merci pour vos compliments ... Mais tout ceci est la maquette d'une vie ... Il faut le vouloir ...

Je pourrai bientôt passer à la diversité avec des avions de tous les pays Européens ainsi que des USAFE ... 1987 a été l'année la plus riche en diversité d'avions en Europe.

Tout cela une fois la TWR et le dernier hangar finis ...

Philippe

Merci pour vos compliments ... Mais tout ceci est la maquette d'une vie ... Il faut le vouloir ...

Je pourrai bientôt passer à la diversité avec des avions de tous les pays Européens ainsi que des USAFE ... 1987 a été l'année la plus riche en diversité d'avions en Europe.

Tout cela une fois la TWR et le dernier hangar finis ...

Philippe

Thank you for your compliments... But all this is the model of a life... It is necessary to want ...

I can soon cross in the diversity with planes of all the European countries as well as the USAFE 1987 was the year the richest in diversity of planes in Europe.

All this once the TWR and the last shed finished...

Philippe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What did you make it out of I am interested in converting a bookcase into a section of aircraft carrier to display my navy planes. :cheers::salute:

Thank you ... It's a good idea !

If you have a bandit in your six, low, break left idle flares, put your lift vector on him, hi G, press, maintain the circle, and shot ASAP !

ACM, BFM instructor ...

Philippe

Phillippe,

Saw a picture of this on display at an airshow a few years ago and have been searching for more on it ever since.

So glad you decided to post here. It is even better seeing it all it's glory.

Fantastic job.

Phillippe,

Saw a picture of this on display at an airshow a few years ago and have been searching for more on it ever since.

So glad you decided to post here. It is even better seeing it all it's glory.

Fantastic job.

hello,

Thank you for your compliements ... it is always nice ... soon new pictures with new decorative features.

Again thank you ...

Philippe

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What did you use to make the hangers and taxiways? :cheers:

Hello,

I use for Parking drawing paper. hangar are built with PVC for wall and balsa wood for the frame.

If you have a bandit in your six, low, break left idle flares, put your lift vector on him, hi G, press, maintain the circle, and shot ASAP !

ACM, BFM instructor ...

Philippe

Edited by philippe.chauvin

Very impressive effort, Philippe!

I love the cops! They need to be armed, though. Some with regular M-16's, some with M-16's with M203 grenade launchers, and at least one cop needs to be disassembling his weapon or trying to remove a fuel tank from one of the F-16's with his Gerber tool on a dare from another cop for it to be completely accurate. :rofl:

It would also be good to replace the Jeep with a crew cab pickup or CUCV truck. Way more of those on the flight line than Jeeps, at least when I was an SP/SF.

:cheers:

Justin

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...