Hi,

This will be my entry, Canadian manufactured, the kit is 1/72 Kitech AKA Zhengdefu copy of the Hobbycraft Caribou, hey they even have Hobbycraft name on the sprue.. but the decal is totally sucks, not useable..

DSC04107.jpg

I gonna build it with Malaysian marking, I would need help on the decal, should anyone have the Hobbycraft Tutor Malaysian Decal for spare, please let me know, I would happy to use it for this build...TIA..

Will start building soon...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Finally started the build, assemble the wing, and fitting is good for a Kitech kit, also attached the windows to the fuselage.

painting IP in progress...more to come.

DSC04173.jpg

Edited by masterqq
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I gonna build it with Malaysian marking, I would need help on the decal, should anyone have the Hobbycraft Tutor Malaysian Decal for spare, please let me know, I would happy to use it for this build...TIA..

masterqq:

I have those decals and won't be using them. Send me a PM with your address and I'll send them your way.

Mike

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Received the Malaysian roundels from AX365 and immediately put to use, thank you Mike

Futured...Decaled..and dark grey panel line washed...

DSC04470.jpg

And final result as below, that Hobbycraft's RMAF roundels sure added some colors to the otherwise boring OD paint scheme....

DSC04474.jpg

DSC04483.jpg

DSC04481.jpg

DSC04482.jpg

My thanks to Loo, Shah, bud, Mike for helping me with the kit and decals

Hope you like my build...

Nice job! I really like the paint job. I knew Australia had bought the Caribou, but didn't know Malaysia did. Not surprising, given that you bought Tutors as well. Nice to see you here in the group build.

ALF

It was my pleasure, masterqq. Your Caribou looks great. The markings break up the monotone paint scheme very nicely. I'm glad I was able to help you complete your build. I look forward to your next piece of work.

Mike