007wales bad seller

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately I have to use this section of the forum to alert the user to "007wales"is a bad seller.

007wales user called Brian Wells and uses the PayPal account of his father, so as I know, despite having 50 years according to his profile. Lives in Florida

A couple of months ago I bought two models, a Heinkel 219, Tamiya and Accurate Miniatures Avenger, both in 1 / 48.

The two kits were offered through this forum, after two months I only get full kit Heinkel 219, the Avenger's kit came only half missing two sprues containing the fuselage, the instructions came Avenger chrome green stained and glue residue.

The shipment arrived in perfect condition with no evidence of having been opened. After several posts, refused to recognize the fact, I said the box should have been opened on the road and it was not his responsibility.

Even then attempt to sell two fuselages painted Avenger and U $ S 15, plus shipping charges, very suggestive that ......

I offered him all sorts of solutions, from returning the kits, or also to get me the missing parts and I paid the shipping charges, refused to everything.

I regret that people like Mr. Wells abuse the trust placed in

007wales user, whose name is Brian Wells operates the PayPal account of his father Harry L Wells.

The email address you provided to operate with paypal is hlw5636@bellsouth.net

Today I was able to communicate via email to Mr Harry Wells and told me that you can not take care of the problems of his son 53 years old.

I replied that I could understand, but its failure to provide paypal account then someone will steal your name.

I suspect that Brian and Harry are the same person, does not understand how an adult of 53 years should ask your daddy paypal account.

007wales user, whose name is Brian Wells operates the PayPal account of his father Harry L Wells.

The email address you provided to operate with paypal is hlw5636@bellsouth.net

Today I was able to communicate via email to Mr Harry Wells and told me that you can not take care of the problems of his son 53 years old.

I replied that I could understand, but its failure to provide paypal account then someone will steal your name.

I suspect that Brian and Harry are the same person, does not understand how an adult of 53 years should ask your daddy paypal account.

... Oh that sounds like the same person to ME.

Have you made a formal complaint to the PAYPAL.

I was under the impression that if the seller made a bad call and did this, the PAYPAL

closed the account etc until the seller made good as PAYPAL also miss out don't they...

HAVE YOU contacted your credit card compnay /banks to stop any or all transactions wiht the paypal to

stop any more money being lost or sent out or taken out.

OR MADE A COMPLAINT TO THE POLICE .{the man has obtained money by deception and that is an OFFENCE !}}

{I see 007 wales visited your profile !}

Edited by HOLMES

Well in my own defense I would like to point out a couple of things.One,I mailed the kits on the 10th of October and recieved a email 2 months later stating that buyer had not recieved the kits.5 hours later on same day buyer emails saying recieved kits but parts are missing.I did everything possible to get the cost of postage acceptable to buyer including skipping insurance.As far as missing parts,seeing how I was shipping out of the US ,I inventoried the kits a couple of times,specifically right before I addressed the package ,taped it shut,and took it to the post office.I have had 6 Avengers so I am quite aware of contents not to mention that I compared both kits to kits in my collection.I posted asking for replacement parts and found some but buyer would not pay for them .I do not have a paypal account but used my fathers with his permission because everyone seems to like the convienence of paypal.I sold a Tamiya Uhu and a Acurrate Miniatures TBF Avenger with postage to Argentina for 52.00.One things for sure,no matter how cheap someone is ,I will charge for insurance from now on.I mailed 2 complete kits and what happened between Florida and Argentina is beyond my control.

I just wanted to add that I explained the paypal situation to Ernesto during his purchase.I would not waste that much time to rip somebody off in Argentina for 15.00 or anybody anywhere else for that matter.To correct a statement in my previous post ,I mailed on Oct.6 the day I received payment.On Dec.2 at 2:23 PM I receieved pm saying Ernesto had not recieved his kits.At 5.28PM on Dec.2 Ernesto pmed saying he got the kits but one kit was incomplete.According to the postal service it should take no more than 14 days for delivery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello everyone.

Unfortunately I have to use this section of the forum to alert the user to "007wales"is a bad seller.

007wales user called Brian Wells and uses the PayPal account of his father, so as I know, despite having 50 years according to his profile. Lives in Florida

A couple of months ago I bought two models, a Heinkel 219, Tamiya and Accurate Miniatures Avenger, both in 1 / 48.

The two kits were offered through this forum, after two months I only get full kit Heinkel 219, the Avenger's kit came only half missing two sprues containing the fuselage, the instructions came Avenger chrome green stained and glue residue.

The shipment arrived in perfect condition with no evidence of having been opened. After several posts, refused to recognize the fact, I said the box should have been opened on the road and it was not his responsibility.

Even then attempt to sell two fuselages painted Avenger and U $ S 15, plus shipping charges, very suggestive that ......

I offered him all sorts of solutions, from returning the kits, or also to get me the missing parts and I paid the shipping charges, refused to everything.

I regret that people like Mr. Wells abuse the trust placed in

I have two dealing with 007wales. It was my first trade over the web and when we figured out the deal I was willing to just send myself trusting he would do the same. I was pleasantly surprised when due to an ice storm I was late sending my stuff to him but his shippment got to me very quickly. The second trade went equally well.I myself would have no hesitation sending anything to him first just on his word.Ernesto case sounds like a shipping accident and did not warrent a personel attack on 007s private finance matters.