On Halloween I bought two kits from Brian Shane Pulliam. Paid immediately with Paypal.

After a few weeks I emailed him as to not getting the kits. He told me he just had to move and was behind but he would get them sent. A couple of more weeks I emailed him again. This tme there was illness in the family. He assured me he would get them out right after Thanksgiving. A week ago I emailed him and this time he never replied. I filed a dispute at Paypal and he has not responded.

Max Bryant

Hello Max,

Sorry to hear of your bad dealings with this character.

FWIW, I got a request from the same guy for some spare decals that I was n't using. He offered to pay for them but since I was n't using them I said no payment was necessary.

I sent Mr Pulliam the decals and asked that he let me know when they arrived safely. Postage takes about ten days from the UK to the US so after hearing nothing for two weeks I dropped him an e-mail asking if he had got the decals ok. This all took place at the beginning of November. So far I've had no reply.

I hope you manage to get your issues resolved.

Good luck Max.

:cheers:

Edited by geedubelyer

Just an update,

I still have not heard anything from Shane. After filing a dispute at Paypal, which went unacknowledged. I then escalated my dispute to a claim. Paypal settled the dispute in my favor and refunded me my money from Shane's account. As of this writing any deal that he and I had is dissolved.

Max Bryant