Fortress III Give it to Uncle

I'm saying nothing about size. ;)

lac10.jpg

I was going to say "Little Man Syndrome"... but let's call a spade a spade... I was certainly put in my place with that picture. Especially given the fact that you've got more of the "Lady Types" around that Fort than I've ever had around my models in all my years of this hobby...combined. Well played Sir... well played.

Edited by Kostucha

I'm liking it! You drilled out the holes at the very front of the floor in the nose, nice touch! Great job with the drybrushing bringing out the details up on the IP, and other places like the radio's and equipment up in the radio compartment.

Superb job so far Sir!

Mark.

True!

So far I made machine gun portal block offs for the cheeks,easy.

I need to make the curtains for the radio room before I closer her up, I have the fabric and a plan.

I decided that adapting my pilots and crew for the build is more work then I care to do. She'll be a "ghost ship" flying crew less.

You can't escape the scratch building...

Need any spare parts? Let me know, I've got both the kit Cheyenne and original tail turret.

May take you up on that, the glazing for the Cheyenne especially!

So the interior is all painted up now. Curtain made for the radar operator (also hides the lack of gear I didn't make.)

Since I've decided to go window less in the waist positions, I had to figure out a machine gun mount.

A little brass here, a little there and voila! Gun mounts.

Pics:

5344937996_d6e7e79744_z.jpg

50 cal with brass mount

5344937894_d61fd83653_z.jpg

50 cal mounted, inside

5344327027_6c1c52e257_z.jpg

50 cal mounted, outside

5344937640_4f5bea9efd_z.jpg

Gun Mount

5344326735_1c9f2fb1ac_z.jpg

Looking good Shawn. Ya, I hear na. No update from me tonight, I'm about to crash in bed. Feeling like pooh too.

But, your work does look good. Great solution with the curtains, looking pretty good. As well as the rest of the bomber.

Cheers,

Mark.