Sounds like intervention time! Hahahahahahaha... ha... ha... I'm jealous...

Buying another 72nd Academy. G this time. I hope to do a NMF one to practice on.

But I guess we'll see what decals I'm getting with it.

Ok, it's official, flag was flown on a mission 4 Aug 2011. The B-1 is assigned to the 379th Air Expeditionary Wing, a unit that flew B-17's when it first stood up in WWII. Had 2 flags flown, the other will be part of my 379th B-17 display.

08082011355.jpg

Edited by bashace
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry I've been away. Am I right in thinking I won something?

If you're referring to your prize from the 6 month raffle then yes you have!

Still waiting on Mark for the end of the GB raffle. Not sure what's left. I've got my eye on a couple items if they're still available.

100th BG is out of town for another week or two. Still unsure what other prizes there are but he thinks aside from Bash's that Mark was donating them. Therefore we may just have to go with Bash's two incredible prizes. I'm going to pm him and see if he doesn't want to just raffle them off himself.

And we have a couple of winners! Each name associated with a completed build posted in the completed section was written down on a small post-it note, folded into little squares, then drawn from a hat by the enchanting Miss Matts (USAF member that works in my office).

For the Spruebrothers gift certificate:

Army_air_force (please send me your full name and preferred email address for the certificate)

For the US flag flown by a B-1B over Afghanistan:

VVWSE4 (please send my your mailing address and I will get the flag in the mail ASAP)

Wish I had something for everyone, you all did some great work!