This is an image I took at the Thunder Over Michigan air show last August. I cropped it since and cutout the ground and people and stuff but think it would make a cool banner. So if anyone with the know-how to do that could throw the words on there and modify the size that'd be great. Anyone is free to use this image as they see fit as well if they so desire.

DSCN1918.jpg

For the words just keep it simple as the name of the GB and the dates maybe.

TIA

Kris

I've seen both of those Forts here in the UK. Liberty Belle a couple of years ago during the UK tour, and if that's Thunderbird following, I saw that airframe at Blackbush airport around 1982 before Doug Arnold sold it to the USA.

Here's a grainy picture taken all those years ago.

B17_G-FORT.jpg

you love it

Yes, I do...

Here's 4 more, again I slid the two aircraft (The 109 & B-17F) closer together. I'm using the same Font style and date format, but if you've got a picture that you want out there, with something different, let me know!

B-17FBanner1.jpg

B-17FBanner2.jpg

B-17GLandingBanner2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Ooooh, love it! Love all those pics!!!!!!!!!

What about the banners? :)

No, in all seriousness, the guys really posted up some amazing pictures of the old gal.

If anyone's got any other pictures they'd like, let me know. I've also put up the banners up in the Group Build Banners Section to make life a little easier for everyone, and I'll keep throwing them in there as well as the banners come up.

Cheers!

Mark.

Edited by Kostucha

If you right click on the banner, and click on properties, you'll get the web address:

This is Chuckie head on (flying)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282/ko...uckieBanner.jpg

This is the B-17F head on (sitting on the ground)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282/ko...-17FBanner1.jpg

Click on "My Controls" at the top of the page, then scroll down to "Edit My Signature", once the window opens up, you just click on the insert picture, paste the link in, and you're gold!

Edited by Kostucha

When you're updating your signature, you'll see a number of small icons just above the text box, the first one is for "bold" then "italics" then "underline"... the next one is to select your font style (the drop down window), right of that is a button with a green + in it, that's for a hyperlink, you want to click on the one right of that with a small picture icon in it. It is just left of the envelope icon with the green + in it. Once you click on that picture icon, a window will open up, and in that window it'll ask to put the URL address in there. That's where you want to paste

"http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282/kostucha/ChuckieBanner.jpg" into.

Hope this helps.

Mark.