Need info on an Edwards AFB H-21

Hi All,

I hope someone can help, I've looked all over for some pic's of an H-21 that was Nat. metal and day-glo, the only thing I have found was a short vid. of it, the one I'm looking for has day-glo on the nose, a band around mid fuselage and an all day-glo tail, it was at Edwards around the 1960 time frame any help would be appreciated.

Bob

Hi Bob!

While I do not have anything unique on the H-21, I can perhaps give you a little more information. I found the following 2 photos and caption in a book on the Edwards AFB Open House 1957 - 1966. This is from the year 1962. Hope this helps!

Mike

EAFBH21.jpg

Hi All,

I hope someone can help, I've looked all over for some pic's of an H-21 that was Nat. metal and day-glo, the only thing I have found was a short vid. of it, the one I'm looking for has day-glo on the nose, a band around mid fuselage and an all day-glo tail, it was at Edwards around the 1960 time frame any help would be appreciated.

Bob

Hi Bob!

While I do not have anything unique on the H-21, I can perhaps give you a little more information. I found the following 2 photos and caption in a book on the Edwards AFB Open House 1957 - 1966. This is from the year 1962. Hope this helps!

Mike

EAFBH21.jpg

Thanks Mike that will help

Bob