Well i pulled one of my 48th Forts from the stash to join in the fun. At this point i don't know what a/c i'll do but it will be in camo. I need to make a trip to Hannants to get some aftermarket goodies. Now trying to decide if i should rescribe it or not...lol I look forward to seeing everyones builds come together. Cheers Gary

Go for it. I'm rescribing mine. It would be nice to have another build be rescribed to keep mine company.

RYAN.

Yeah may still do it,will have to go pay my mate Neil visit and maybe use some of his templates sets to help rescribe the various access hatches. Also gives me a chance to pick up some of his Paragon B-17 sets...and pick his brains on weathering war weary Fort's.

cheers, Gary

I am rediculously jealous of you folks on the other side of the pond...

gives me a chance to pick up some of his Paragon B-17 sets

Wish I could just walk down somewhere here and pick up the Paragon stuff and other items...

Lol...well theres got to be some perk knowing Neil!...seriously we've been members of the same model club and friends for over 20 years now...he's a good bloke...having access to just about anything within his Paragon Designs range is just a bonus