UH-1C 64-14101 in 1/72

Hi Ray. That's another fine Huey. You are on a roll now. I'm hoping there is even more to come. It's getting hard to keep track of all the short-body 1/72 Hueys you've made in the last few years. Can you get them all together and give us a fleet photo? Nothing looks better than a line-up of sharp-looking helicopters. Thanks.

LD.

Hello Ray - That's very nice scratchbuilding on the interior! I think your efforts really paid off! The details showing through those tiny windows gives the impression that I'm looking at a larger craft. I personally would never think of detailing 1/72 scale aircraft as it is just too small for my eyes to see. You did a really great job here!

Wow! Ray what a awesome looking Huey! You smoked this one for sure! What an awesome example built in honor of the guys who went through all the testing through the years to get Army Aviation to where it is today! My grandfather will be deeply honored to see such a awesome Huey built in ATTC markings. The Huey was by far his favorite aircraft to work with and I know he will love to see this one. Thanks Ray!

Brock

Wow! Ray what a awesome looking Huey! You smoked this one for sure! What an awesome example built in honor of the guys who went through all the testing through the years to get Army Aviation to where it is today! My grandfather will be deeply honored to see such a awesome Huey built in ATTC markings. The Huey was by far his favorite aircraft to work with and I know he will love to see this one. Thanks Ray!

Brock

Brock,

Thanks, that means a lot to me. I also want you to know that I appreciate your service as well, buddy. Without all you guys in maintenance, Apache pilots would be very bored!

Ray