dutycat.com updated

Just yesterday I uploaded my latest build...a Scout Viking in early 80's colors. It was a commission job for an old squadron buddy.

I also removed the "in progress" section. I just don't have the inclination or time to update it whenever I move a couple of steps forward on a project. Besides, I don't know how many people look at the in progress stuff anyway. Better to just maintain the gallery and keep all of the VS-24/CVW-8 stuff there for folks who are still interested in what it was like back in the day. You can click on the banner below to go check it out.

Just yesterday I uploaded my latest build...a Scout Viking in early 80's colors. It was a commission job for an old squadron buddy.

I also removed the "in progress" section. I just don't have the inclination or time to update it whenever I move a couple of steps forward on a project. Besides, I don't know how many people look at the in progress stuff anyway. Better to just maintain the gallery and keep all of the VS-24/CVW-8 stuff there for folks who are still interested in what it was like back in the day. You can click on the banner below to go check it out.

The site is looking good, I've had it bookmarked for a while.

John