Congrats on the New Forum Chris

Hey, check out this shiny new forum. It even has that "new car" smell about it! :D

You know you've arrived when you have your very own forum dude. Congrats :cheers:

It'll be good to be able to easily see what you're up to all in one tidy and convenient package :D

Now you need to fill the pages with heaps of enticing goodies. ;)

Happy New Year big guy.

Cheers.

:woo:

Hey Zactoman has a new Zactocave (forum), how cool is that? Do we get the $0.10 tour? By the way Chris, I just recently got my new Man-cave completed and have resumed work on the A-7E. I got out your canopy correction kit and was marveling at your work. It truly is a work of art in miniature. Thanks for making such a super product!

What a pleasant surprise to wake up and discover that I now have my own little forum! :crying:

"Thank You"s all around... :cheers:

A huge THANK YOU to Steve.

Thank you for setting up the Zactoforum so quickly. I e-mail a request on Saturday and it's here on Sunday. That's faster than Sprue Brothers!

Thank you for moving all the old Zacto-related threads to the new location. It will make it much easier for those who are looking for them to find, for me to see responses all in one location and for newer ARC members (and potential customers! :pray: ) to discover the threads.

And of course, THANK YOU for doing what you do, for providing such a great meeting place for us modelers to share...

Cheers and a Happy New Year my Zactofriends! :beer4:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad this forum is here. No one deserves it more than Chris. His products are eye dropping to say the least. And just think he got his start from a simple VHS tape on how to build the MIG OOB!!!!!! Our boy has grown up.

I M

Edited by Iron Man

Thanks again guys. :woot.gif:

I'm lovin it!

And just think he got his start from a simple VHS tape on how to build the MIG OOB!!!!!! Our boy has grown up.
Actually, Dad got me started when I was 4 years old. I clearly remember. It was a red car with a chrome stick shift. Thanks Dad!

:worship: