Just finished her. It is not perfect, but i hope to fix a few bugs when i come home next time. Yes, it does lack the window for the FLIR (i think it was FLIR). Reason is that is don't know yet if i want to use clear plastic there, or some kind of mesh. We will see. It is OOB. Except the pilot. Except i filled some panellines. Except i used resin seat. Except the brakelines. Except the modded landing gear in half closed position. :taunt: ( :thumbsup: )

Anyway, here are the pics:

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

The base isn't done either, as i need to print a patch that i will glue on it. I don't have a printer with colors, so we will see when that happens.

It's OOB, he wouldn't want to modify it, effectively losing his prestigious OOB status... :banana:

Looks good berk. I like the way you displayed it...

Is that seriously the new thing now? to call people's OOB-ness? LOL

Anyway - Berk - I don't have my photo printer with me since I'm home for break. But I'll go back to school January 10th. If you want me to print out your patch, I'd be happy to help you out then ship it to you. Let me know..:P

Very very cool, nice work :)

Oh the master himself swings by. :D Thank you for the comment Skii, but i still think you are mad for repainting the B-2. :P

nice build and painting, congrats

one thing though, shouldn't the blow in doors be open?

Yes, Benner, as we have discussed it ( ;) ) they should indeed be open. I didn't notice it before now, and frankly, i am not sure i would have modified the doors. It isn't hard modification, but i still wanted to keep the build *somewhat* OOB. :P Antennas will be fixed next time i am home.

Is that seriously the new thing now? to call people's OOB-ness? LOL

Anyway - Berk - I don't have my photo printer with me since I'm home for break. But I'll go back to school January 10th. If you want me to print out your patch, I'd be happy to help you out then ship it to you. Let me know..

Thank you for the help Anthony. I will first check the print options at the place i will be stationed at. If there is none, i will give you heads up within 10'th. I want to print this logo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...h_Test_Wing.png

Yes, Benner, as we have discussed it ( :thumbsup: ) they should indeed be open. I didn't notice it before now, and frankly, i am not sure i would have modified the doors. It isn't hard modification, but i still wanted to keep the build *somewhat* OOB. :pray: Antennas will be fixed next time i am home.

Well, it would still be OOB as you're not adding any extra parts to the kit, you're just modifying the given kit part like you did with the landing gear :pray:

Thank you for the help Anthony. I will first check the print options at the place i will be stationed at. If there is none, i will give you heads up within 10'th. I want to print this logo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...h_Test_Wing.png

Did you join the armed forces at some point? :blink: Wow I feel out of the loop hahaha

Anyway..yeah, just let me know. :cheers:

Did you join the armed forces at some point? :salute: Wow I feel out of the loop hahaha

Anyway..yeah, just let me know. :rolleyes:

Yes, i am in the airforce.

Turned out really nice! But I don't see that weathering near the wheel wells we were disccussing a few moons ago?

Thank you Seb. It is still there. Maybe it is not as visiable as i planned, but atleast it is subtle. :yahoo: Maybe i will futhere enchase it with sei mattcoat brushed on, or maybe not.

Just finished her. It is not perfect, but i hope to fix a few bugs when i come home next time. Yes, it does lack the window for the FLIR (i think it was FLIR). Reason is that is don't know yet if i want to use clear plastic there, or some kind of mesh. We will see. It is OOB. Except the pilot. Except i filled some panellines. Except i used resin seat. Except the brakelines. Except the modded landing gear in half closed position. :D ( :pray: )

Anyway, here are the pics:

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

The base isn't done either, as i need to print a patch that i will glue on it. I don't have a printer with colors, so we will see when that happens.