Ju 388- Planet Models 1/48 Resin

Great start to the new year Chuk! I can tell you are a true professional because I could never "deftly" break off fragile pieces, I'm more like Shrek in a china shop :(

Looking forward to the next installment.

• 1 month later...

Paging ChukW, Paging ChukW, Please pick up the white courtesy phone.

What's happening, Chuk...everything okay? You haven't posted for seven weeks...

SEVEN WEEKS! I'm going through Chuk wthdrawals!!!

Jim

Paging ChukW, Paging ChukW, Please pick up the white courtesy phone.

What's happening, Chuk...everything okay? You haven't posted for seven weeks...

SEVEN WEEKS! I'm going through Chuk wthdrawals!!!

Jim

+1.... I have been waiting patiently, really hoping for an update.

Err.... hello, everybody! Sorry for the lack of updates- life's been kind of busy lately. I have gotten some work done- built an assembly jig, fitted all the main parts- time to start the cockpit! I hope to have an update tomorrow evening, In the meantime, check out my target build here: Well Provisioned!

I'm switching between two modeling projects- so keep your eyes peeled for both.

Cheers!

chuk

Err.... hello, everybody! Sorry for the lack of updates- life's been kind of busy lately. I have gotten some work done- built an assembly jig, fitted all the main parts- time to start the cockpit! I hope to have an update tomorrow evening, In the meantime, check out my target build here: Well Provisioned!

I'm switching between two modeling projects- so keep your eyes peeled for both.

Cheers!

chuk

Chukw

Great things are taking place I see. :monkeydance:

I'm having some technical issues that are holding up the latest post- arrgh! I have a dual-monitor et-up, and moved my setup around Saturday morning. It involved swapping the monitors left and right. Everything's jake except for one thing: certain pop-up windows open somewhere off in left field, and I can't get them back onscreen! For example, the Dreamweaver window that I click to upload photos to my site. :crying2: I'm running Windows XP, if anyone has any helpful tips.

I plan to just prime them in dark grey along with the seat, then paint 'em acrylics as usual.

BTW- I corrected the post and added a pic that got left out- second from last.

Cheers!

chuk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

I would have posted this last week if not for a monsoon rain that caused a short in an outside receptacle that could have burned down the house! As it is, all is well with just a few scorch marks- whew! I was two-thirds done with the intro cartoon, too- lost that when the circuit breaker tripped. Oh, well, Hauptmann Hannah's back to introduce this much-delayed update- read on!

388_035.jpg

388_036.jpg

388_037.jpg

388_038.jpg

388_039.jpg

388_040.jpg

388_041.jpg

388_042.jpg

388_043.jpg